'24 Loretta Lynns

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Yes, the racing on Sunday was great and track was in great condition based on the rain and MUD that people had to deal with on Saturday. I was practice 6 and 9 and Motos 2 and 18 (of 19) on Sunday and never even had to spray off my bike all day. A wet paper towel was all it took to wipe off my front Number plate and race all day long. And yes there were ruts galore again, but they basically did a whole redo of the track at intermission and second motos was easier to navigate the track as the ruts were not as deep or prevalent in the second motos. Great day of racing and great job from the Briarcliff crew!

First race in 4 years for me after my last race ended in a Life Flight from Loretta Lynn's in 2020 during Covid. Not a great experience for that situation after sustaining an open book pelvic fracture on the track in the final +50 Moto at Loretta's. Back on the bike again for the 4th time this year and decided to do BC Area and Red Bud Regional because my nephew from Orlando is racing them and up for the week between AQ's at Pleasure Valley and Briarcliff. I love Red Bud (my favorite track along with Defunct Scenic Highlands) so the chance to race a regional event there again with my nephew and help him out was enough to draw me back in. Somehow I need to ride enough to stop the dreaded arm pump that I'm getting right now, but we will see, I'm here for the fun of it all now, and have put in my time and effort over the years. Ordering parts this morning as my bike is a 2017 and in need of some love, so I guess I'm back.

Will I get sucked into 2024 Loretta Lynn's if I make it through the regional??? Probably not, but if my nephew makes it and is racing down there again, I might entertain the idea of doing it one more time. I don't want the track to have the last laugh!

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
BC was slammed with talent in all classes.

Duff, ripper. Didn't know that was him till my way home! And I missed Seth Dennis's motos, he is one I haven't got to see ride in person yet.

Fauser on a big bike... Yeow.. Look out, dude put a CLINIC on the first moto of pro sport. Wire to wire.

Big Props to the BC crew on that one. From what looked like a near washout Saturday, the Sundays event went off without missing a tick.

Last edited:

Meister

PR Founding Father
Yes, the racing on Sunday was great and track was in great condition based on the rain and MUD that people had to deal with on Saturday. I was practice 6 and 9 and Motos 2 and 18 (of 19) on Sunday and never even had to spray off my bike all day. A wet paper towel was all it took to wipe off my front Number plate and race all day long. And yes there were ruts galore again, but they basically did a whole redo of the track at intermission and second motos was easier to navigate the track as the ruts were not as deep or prevalent in the second motos. Great day of racing and great job from the Briarcliff crew!

First race in 4 years for me after my last race ended in a Life Flight from Loretta Lynn's in 2020 during Covid. Not a great experience for that situation after sustaining an open book pelvic fracture on the track in the final +50 Moto at Loretta's. Back on the bike again for the 4th time this year and decided to do BC Area and Red Bud Regional because my nephew from Orlando is racing them and up for the week between AQ's at Pleasure Valley and Briarcliff. I love Red Bud (my favorite track along with Defunct Scenic Highlands) so the chance to race a regional event there again with my nephew and help him out was enough to draw me back in. Somehow I need to ride enough to stop the dreaded arm pump that I'm getting right now, but we will see, I'm here for the fun of it all now, and have put in my time and effort over the years. Ordering parts this morning as my bike is a 2017 and in need of some love, so I guess I'm back.

Will I get sucked into 2024 Loretta Lynn's if I make it through the regional??? Probably not, but if my nephew makes it and is racing down there again, I might entertain the idea of doing it one more time. I don't want the track to have the last laugh!
Youre an animal. Skimmed the results this morning. Sharc, jones, you, weber, all throwing down some solid results! I wanted to do some areas just to ride regionals for fun but with softball it just wasn't in the cards. Plan on hitting some fun stuff after this month. Goodluck at red bud!

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
BC was slammed with talent in all classes.

Duff, ripper. Didn't know that was him till my way home! And I missed Seth Dennis's motos, he is one I haven't got to see ride in person yet.

Fauser on a big bike... Yeow.. Look out, dude put a CLINIC on the first moto of pro sport. Wire to wire.

Big Props to the BC crew on that one. From what looked like a near washout Saturday, the Sundays event went off without missing a tick.
Nice to meet you at the track! Thank you for saying hello at the gate!

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Seemed like a really good turnout. JO is out there fixing the parking lot after Saturdays rains lol rain never fails there I think bcliff for areas is like chillitown all the time