How about this trail?

I have seen this video before. If you have ever shot video on your bike you know how the hills look smaller and the air is never as big as you recall.
I am not sure I would walk down that trail.

A front tire bounce to right over the loose rocks might not be good. I have seen this several times and I still lean to the left when I watch it lol

I was getting sick just watching that !

I used to ride the train tressel near my house over the tusc river. If you know what train tracks look like, the outside of the rail there is about a 12" overhang of ties. I used to ride that over the river, I figured if a train came I could just ride off into the river instead of being stuck in between the rails. My friends said I was crazy, at least I knew I wouldn't die....those guys are CRAZY !!!!

Uh yeah...no thanks. I'll opt out of that trail ride thank you.

I just about crapped when he stalled it.

Wow no second mistakes on that trail.Sounds like like they are speaking in German.Sie sind verruckt.That mountian biker is lucky he is alive.

I wouldn't even jog that trail. That's assisted suicide. You got to have a screw loose to ride that. I don't like rocks on a 20 foot wide race track let alone a 10 inch cliff path.

Back