Anyone know of any beginner Hare Scramble events?

LuckyStar64

PR Addict
Anybody know of any mild local hare scrambles I could run with a 150F? I raced the GP race at TV land a few years ago, and had more fun, and did alot better than I thought I would considering that I'm not a trail rider at all. I'm kinda looking at a 45 minute/hour long type of beginner race. I have no idea if Trevor is planning on another GP race this year or not. It sure was alotta fun though. ---L*64

The CRA is having a GP series, there was already 1 so far, maybe 2! Trevor is having one...it is on CRA site. I hope to be riding by then too...

Hmmm. I'll look into it. I basically felt like I sucked at the last GP I ran, but I really had a pretty good time. I wasn't really going balls to the wall, more like just riding at a little better than a leisurely pace. I was just trying to finish the thing. I'll post up after I check out the CRA site. --L*64

I know this sounds partial but check out Western Reserve too, they have a GP in October and any of the HS would be okay if it is reasonably dry. They have a pretty flat place so there are no crazy hills to worry about, like TV land.

I looked at Western Reserve, and at the CRA site. I don't see any of the GP classes listed. Not sure what they have for trail bikes. You'd think they'd have a class for a trail or woods bikes? --L*64

Western Reserve has a race at the end of the year. The Nipper Grand Prix. Its a great race, and if you show up with a trail bike like i did, my crf80f last year, they made a class for me. I also did the big race for everybike for 45 min, and that was really fun.

Back