Mechanic/ Machinist

Double D

PR Founding Father
Looking for an experienced Mechanic/Machinist to do service and applications to CNC Machinery.
Will train.

Van, expenses, full benifits great money. Very stable career. We are never without more work than we can handle.

Need someone with good driving record, and wants to work.

www.megacnc.com

give us a look.

dmgtek@sbcglobal.net

****fully confidential******

fax 440-237-3267

That would be a cool job. Beats sitting behind a seat of Pro-E all day.

For you my second Saggsetter customer, I would make you manager!
Hey, do sell Hwacheon and a few other lines in western PA now.
You can either move to Cleveland or stay there....

Find me a service/applications guy.
I can believe there is no one out there wants to make 40 to 70k with all bennies, van, gas,tools, vaca..
to install and train on new machinery.

They rather stay on Unemployment for 99 weeks.

TEMPTING!!! I switched to design from being a toolmaker/CNC programmer-operator 15 years ago. I have been missing making chips more and more.

Would love to find a new career where I don't have a different schedule every week. Is the position still available? I can email my resume if you PM me an email address.

TEMPTING!!! I switched to design from being a toolmaker/CNC programmer-operator 15 years ago. I have been missing making chips more and more.

Funny you say this as I did these same thing about the same time & while what we do is very interesting staring at Pro-E or Solidworks the past few years is ok but not the same as being active on the floor.

I sent him my resume, it might be time for a change for me. Been here 13 years, and to quote the Righteous Brothers, it has "lost that lovin' feeling".

Got me laughing on the quote!

Hate to say been there done that more than once but how do you know until in the door plus good companies can & it usually is not good for the better employees.

Funny part is have has good jobs go bad but never a bad job from the start get good.

Much of this may have to do with the economy in the 2000's as they knew you could not just walk out the door like in the 1990's & immediately get a job.
Had you by the balls if you will.

At my prior employer I bought a new CNC machine off Double B & will say it was a pleasure to do business with him. Good sale, set up & service when needed.
The company I was working for (mainly a lady who flew a broom around all day) was a little rough on handling things which upset me as I have known him since
1995 but he kept his cool with them.

Dennis, I did not see anything? We have expanded into western PA with all our lines.

Factory "Maico Man" They werent that bad. I like working with the owner and .....What was the operator guy? he is cool.

we are growing and kicking A$$. Poeple are hard to find, no one wants to work.

I paid 10k to hire a guy from a head hunter...I hate head hunters..

I have had more good folks off of this board than , Monster.com, Plain dealer, Craigslist, hearald, ebay...LOL...

You guys are more valuable than you think.

My previouse employer before I started this company said, "You don't know how much you really know"

Whatever that means. ( Gunga gung gung, ga lunga ) At least I have that going for me. ( Bill Murray, Caddy shack)

I have had more good folks off of this board than , Monster.com, Plain dealer, Craigslist, hearald, ebay...LOL...

You guys are more valuable than you think.

Dave,

We all know first hand racers are more far more driven. creative & have far more ambition than the average employee out there dragging thru the day could ever imagine.

I have been at Modern Mold Corporation for almost 2 years as I was trying to get away from the politics that seem to be the norm at larger companies anymore as work starigh up was never an issue for me. This is a smaller shop with a dozen people with nice machinery like OKK cnc's & Charmies for wires & sinkers. They are more into complex tooling with high engineering time rather than your basic molds or dies. I keep you in mind for any machinery they mention but know they have another OKK eyed up.

Now for my home garage wish list ....could use a tig welder,40-20,....no wait, dream list as we still need to get cars in. Always wanted to started a business making custom mx stuff but never took the dive. I had a friend in 1992 try to get me to go in business with him & some 20 years later wonder what if.
Guess at 49 it is pretty late in life as we are talking about trying to retire early as in the next few years as the kids are about all grown & we are becoming empty nesters so why keep going thru the daily grind. Real dream would be to have something like Maico's Only, AMS or Rage Racing as I do enjoy the vintage stuff.

Later,
Maico Mark

I started working for an individual shop 13 years ago, it was great. We all worked together and got the job done. A few years ago we got absorbed into the corporate scene. Lots of infighting between department heads. Very difficult to do your job, always worried about the political implications.

First of all...You are Factory Fortney. Even though you mention Maico''s in almost every post. HA HA

I am getting a whole FAB shop I need to get rid of. I will let you know if I have a tig.

I do have.. mig tig heliarc any thing you need here in royalton at my hobbyshop.
you are welcome to the whole machine shop and fab. why clutter your garage.
We have a 5 axis FADAL for the pinewood derby's and bridgeports.......

DD....Thanks for offering....I will take you up on the hobby shop offer in a few weeks as I have about 5 minutes of welding to do on a few pipe & frame mount.

Back