The Best Dual Sport Ride

Renfro is a great ride and usually the 1st ride of the year for me.
Riz and I will be there. stop by and say hi (cabin 10). I will be on a crf265x with some new cycra bling (graphics)

I would like to do a indiana DS ride this year? which 1 is best?

If your doing one in Indiana you need to do Buffaloe 500 it is almost as good as Renfro Valley. The one up north is a good tight single track ride, but it is only one day, so for you might not be worth your time. I will look for you in cabin 10 we will be the Black 2500 pulling a Puma Trailer.

Thanks for the tip. I really like your web site usdualsports.com.

Dualsport tires: Bikebandit also has ama discount with 2x discount on certain holidays like prez day. 20% off.
got set of S12 for $105

see you at renfro

I have my Michelin S12 140/18 and 90/21 brand new waitin' in my garage to put on the ole Husky. I'm waiting till after the Art Mitchel enduro in Chillicothe before I put them on. I hate wearing my new tires down. Maybe I'll just keep the old set on and just look at the new one's before each race? by the way, season opener is March 25th. Anyone interested in looking for a little camping/pit support for this ride, post here and we'll see it. in the meantime, here's the A.C.E.S. Enduro schedule:

RD. #1 - MARCH 25, 2012
CHILLICOTHE ENDURO RIDERS
ART MITCHELL MEMORIAL ENDURO

RD. #2 - APRIL 15, 2012
NEW STRAITSVILLE ENDURO RIDERS
MOONSHINE ENDURO

RD. #3 & #4 - JUNE 9 & 10, 2012
APPALACHIAN DIRT RIDERS
LITLE RACCOON CLASSIC ENDURO

RD. #5 - JULY 15, 2012
HOCKING VALLEY MOTORCYCLE CLUB
JAKE-TOM ENDURO

RD. #6 - JULY 29, 2012
SHADE, OHIO
LOST IN LODI / SOX BROOKHART MEM. ENDURO

RD. #7 - AUGUST 26, 2012
ENDURO RIDERS ASSOCIATION
LITTLE BURR ENDURO

RD. #8 - SEPT 9, 2012
ATHENS MOTORCYCLE CLUB
MILK RUN ENDURO

RD. #9 - NOV 11, 2012
TREATY CITY MOTORCYCLE CLUB
PEACE PIPE ENDURO

Oh yes, and by the way you KTM suckni' snobs, guess who the sponsor is this year for the previous KTM AMA National Dual Sport Series (2011)? Yep, it is now the Husqvarna AMA National Dual Sport Series (2012). Husky, with a lot of BMW money behind them now is not only making a serious push into China but puttin' some doughball behind the USA segment of the industry. Husky to Win! I still love mine, and I'm buying a new one sometime in the near future. I like the 300WR but might stay with the ever versatile WR250, two-stroke madness. Yea Haw!!! Husky to Win!

Now I will have to change to colors on my site, and put up a different background. If you look at what there Dual Sport Bike offer stock they seem like a good bike. The only issue here is they are hard to find only one dealer, and that is all the way south.

Back