Clear Fork Resort?

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
What's the scoop on this place? Not too far from Cleveland area and they list 10+ miles of trails, only $5 to ride.

http://clearforkski.com/

Are the trails any good or are they all torn up? Do they get maintained in any way?

Haven`t been there yet,but I`ve been hearing very good things about it.They had a big offroad event there about a couple weeks ago.
Plan on going down there for the 2 day HS with PDR,Billy and crew.Wouldn`t mind checking it out before that. :D

I went there about a month ago. The trails were not marked off as for a hare scramble. I think that the 10 miles must be if you took every little trail than went around in a circle and added them all together you might get 10 miles. I was kinda dissapointed, but for $5 it's pretty good just to ride someplace different once in a great while.

Like my buddy said above I think 9 miles of trails is a stretch. It's a nice place and trails are in good shape and not beat up at all. I had fun there but you can run through the entire place pretty fast. They need to mark it and make some loops and it would be more fun. You spend half the time trying to Tigre out where to go and end up going in circles half the time

The place that's closest to Cleveland and has the most trails plus single track is mines and meadows

Like my buddy said above I think 9 miles of trails is a stretch. It's a nice place and trails are in good shape and not beat up at all. I had fun there but you can run through the entire place pretty fast. They need to mark it and make some loops and it would be more fun. You spend half the time trying to Tigre out where to go and end up going in circles half the time

The place that's closest to Cleveland and has the most trails plus single track is mines and meadows

Mines and meadows? where is this located?

Ive personally rode there, raced the race their last year not this year tho. Place is very easy, wide open, kinda rough bc of the fresh dirt, lots of excelleration and braking bumps. But as everyone has said, 10 miles may bc extending the truth a bit. But hey for 5 bucks its worth a shot. haha NOW wheres this mines n meadows!?!?!?!?!

Mines and Meadows is in Wampum,Pa. Just south of New Castle. Went there on good friday this year. About 650 acres to ride. Four wheeler trails way too easy but the single track is pretty good. Not marked very well but you can find your way around. I thought it was a little pricey for what it was. ($25) But a decent day of trail riding and close to home for me. Quads need registration and insurance but bikes do not. Website: minesandmeadows.com

Back