Epik Motocross Graphic Co.

epik

PR Member
Our website www.epikmx.com is finally up and we are ready for production. We would like to thank all the local guys that have tested our products and gave up there own time to try and help provide feedback and useful criticism.

*special pricing on everything in the store now through January. Backgrounds starting at $29.99 and full bike kits with pre prints starting at $129.99*

*Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/EPIKMX Follow us on Twitter @EPIKMX we will be giving out free swag and products weekly once we hit 200 followers/likes*

Epik Motocross Graphic Co was officially formed in July 2012 in Wayne County Ohio. Epik Mx offers custom graphics and apparel for the motocross industry and specializes in custom pre-printed number plate backgrounds, semi-custom full bike graphic kits, rider i.d., jersey and casual decorating and much more. At Epik we only use the absolute best quality materials to produce all our products and thanks to our streamlined production processes we are able to offer our products at some of the most competitive pricing in the industry. We are working hard to create the best, most intuitive shopping experience possible at epikmx.com. Over the course of winter 2012 we will be adding more exciting unique products and introducing the first version of our online graphic configuration application that will change the way you order your custom motocross graphics forever. Epik Mx has been a project a long time in the making and we will continue to work hard to build Epik Motocross Graphic Company into the most recognized brand in motocross for high quality products, design and service.

Operating Hours: 10am - 7pm EST
Contact: 1-(330)- 599-8773; support@epikmx.com for general customer service inquires; graphics@epikmx.com for design and logo submission

site-preview.png

Epik made the graphics on my rm250. Great fit and finish. High quality! I highly recommend!!

Thanks for all the good words guys, it is greatly appreciated. This whole project has been alot of work and it is really nice to see people appreciate it. I have gotten a few pitracer orders on the site this week, so thanks to everyone here. Right now I am working on some site improvements and 2 new bike designs that I am really excited about. Please like us on facebook and follow on twitter, we when we reach our first goal of 200 likes and 200 followers we are going to start giving away graphics, shirts and everything else we offer every week. Tell your friends!!

First off thank you to all our Ohio/Pitracer customers, we have had a steady amount of orders shipping around Ohio every week and I really appreciate your business and support of local industry.

There have been several updates to the website since this first post and many more to come. Recent updates include new full bike product images and updated order form, more streamlined check-out, increased JS functionality for older versions of Internet Explorer and display patches for Safari and Google Chrome. A real time color-change graphic preview app is in the works and should be up sometime in January. Also we have added standard credit card processing to checkout, you now have the option between paypal and credit/debit card payments.

Other updates - info

We are now offering free priority shipping on all orders within Ohio. When entering billing/shipping info at checkout your free shipping is automatically calculated.

At the end of October we purchased all brand new production equipment. The benefits are faster production times, better print quality/color, and extremely clear/glossy finishes.

We have some of the best pricing on full color banners in the industry. 3'x6' starting at 55.99 and 4'x8' starting at 85.99. We can do banners in almost any size/application needed. We accept all kinds of banner orders; Non-moto, track advertising, special event , racer/sponsor promotion, business advertising ect. Wholesale pricing is available for bulk orders on all products. Great pricing available on bulk decals, promotional stickers, dealer kits and more.

We are not a sign shop - However we do offer soft signage as mentioned above, moto related truck/trailer graphics,logo/decal design services, full color apparel printing and promotional/company branding packages. If you have the need for any type printed product just give us a call or send us a email, there is almost nothing we are not capable of producing and with much better pricing then the standard sign shop.

Thanks again and please give us a look for your next graphic purchase!

www.epikmx.com
(330) 599-8773
support@epikmx.com

I have used Epic in the past. Great work and great product. I'm getting ready to order another set of graphics now. Highly recommend them.

Nice quality, but better order them 4-5 weeks early because you wont get them very quickly

Back