SRS Suspension formerly knowm as FCR North

SRS Eric

PR Member
I just wanted to take a minute to post up that I used to be the FCR North guy that everyone has been used to seeing for the last few years. FCR and I have parted ways and I now have my own company up and operating. In doing this I am able to open my customers to a ton more options as far as services, parts and suspension componenants go. I have been able to expand to areas that I was not able before. I will be at all the OMA races this year as well as several practice tracks throughout the year. Feel free to call anytime with questions I answer my phone from 6am to midnight.

Looking forward to working with Eric this season, he is very passionate about racing and helping people at the track. Just another reason to go OMA.

Thanks I try to give everyone everything I can from the little guys to the big guys. The OMA is gonna be the place to be this coming year for sure! I dont see how it can go wrong with two guys running it with a passion for MX and the idea that quality over quantity seems to be the rule of thumb. Can't go wrong if you ask me. Im glad I can be a part of it all and help where I can. Its going to be a great season for sure we are very excited about it to say the least.

I think everyone knows my family and I have been at this for a long time. What I want you to know is that in the last 20+ years I have never had a suspension guy put in the consistant personal attention and genuine care that we have recieved from Eric. Watch Zack's bikes, that says it all. It has to be more difficult to make these work correctly for him, we are at that awkward stage where he is heavy for the 150 and way light for the 250 but they are working perfect!

This is a dangerous sport but having the bike react correctly to the track definitely makes it a little safer. Money well spent!!

Back