Advance your competition

Get Stronger
Get Smarter
Get Faster
Get Results

Call for availability
412-977-5251

Withoutlimitsperformance.com

You should put some more information on your website about who you are and how you are going to make me better? There are pictures from backyard tracks to national tracks. No clue, who runs this show and I wouldnt pay these prices to show up and realize I can ride better than the guy ready to teach me.

Not bashing on you whatsoever. Just wanted to give you my opinion on how your website came across me when I viewed it. I love to see places like this come into play, steps up the game and makes the riders better.

Thank you for your opinion. We are working on getting more pictures of training up on the website and better descriptions of what we offer without giving away our training secrets. We will improve rider skills such as starts, cornering, jumping, line choices, accelerating/braking, over all bike control, building rider strength and confidence. We have many different rider packages available. We meet our riders at several different tracks for training and depending on how many riders we have each weekend racing we try to make it to their races as well. We train on track as well as off track, we evaluate and monitor progress of all our athletes. We spot the weaknesses in ever rider and we create the best program to increase performance and decrease the risk of injury.

Gotcha. Who is "we", who is the one/group training the riders. Im all for more help and things to better improve my regimine..

But when I looked at the site, you seem to have a great concept and alot of equipment to help others that might be in my shoes, but to really "sell" me I want to know who would be the one working with me. On and off the track? Does the same person that helps me in the corners, show me the proper weight training techniques?

Who have you helped in the past? What have they accomplished?

Try popping some of those ideas on the site, I think you got a good deal going and hope for the best.

I'm in interested in this: "1 massage per month on site at various tracks." That's part of the Mx Monthly package... Who is the "WE" that is doing that?

We "Without Limits Performance" have massage therapists that travel with us to several tracks each month. Massages for full time riders as well as for non members for a fee are also available.

Back