OMA Fall GP Series

Round 6 of the Action Sports Grand Prix Series is this Saturday, September 21st. We hope to see everyone at the Moto Park for another great day of racing.

Saturday also marks Round 2 of the OMA Grand Prix series. If you are not running for OMA series points, you do NOT need to purchase an OMA membership. If you plan on running the OMA series and have not purchased an OMA membership, you can buy one at the race. The OMA series takes the best 4 out of 5 rounds.

Transponders will be required for this weekend's event. Transponders will be available at rider registration. The transponders are $10, and are good for as long as they remain in good condition.

You must be an AMA member at Action Sports. A full membership is $49, a family membership is $99 and good for up to 5 family members, a one race membership is $20, and a youth membership for riders 12 years and under is $29.

For class info, race times and more, go to ActionSportsRacing.com, Follow us on Twitter @ActionSportsMX, and Like us at Facebook.com/ActionSportsRacing.

See you at the races!

I did all four of your motos in one sitting. John did that three times.......you just wait till you try it.

It gets easier the more you do it. The first time I did one I was exhausted and could barely walk after. Now, I'm older and way fatter and I'm affected less because I'm used to it. Funny -- most of the time my fastest lap is the last lap because I'm pacing myself so I don't get too tired, and once I see the white flag I know that's it so I go as fast as I can.

It has been raining here at Action Sports nearly two hours now and with The Weather Channel expecting between 1-2 inches of rain throughout the day, we have decided to cancel today's Grand Prix. We will be rescheduling the race for Saturday, October 19th to run in conjunction with our already scheduled October 20th event. We hope everyone has a safe weekend.

Drew, Kyle and Ryan Wolfe
Action Sports Promotions
Www.ActionSportsRacing.com

BC GP from Saturday 10-5.

I hit the side of a tree at 2:15 with my shoulder and think the camera got ripped off. I pull over a bit, and Mike Wheeler goes ripping by on the old Maico! He was flying on that thing and rode 2 sessions! I never passed him. You see me verify the camera is still there as I get on the C track at about 2:40.

3:43 that's Jeff Gibson getting back on his bike, I guess he squirreled and hit that big tire!
4:15 Chris Hause getting back on his bike!
4:29 dude slides out and then almost rolls back into me as I pass
7:08 I wash out like and idiot and was on a small incline, hard to get going.

I should of just went for atleast the 11am and then bounced. I probably could of swung it If I wanted to. That looked really fun.

The next Action Sports Grand Prix events are this weekend October 19th and 20th. The May race will be made up on Saturday, and Round 6 of the series will be as scheduled on Sunday.

Saturday also marks Round 3 of the OMA Grand Prix series. If you are not running for OMA series points, you do NOT need to purchase an OMA membership. If you plan on running the OMA series and have not purchased an OMA membership, you can buy one at the race. The OMA series takes the best 4 out of 5 rounds.

Transponders will be required for this weekend's event. Transponders will be available at rider registration. The transponders are $10, and are good for as long as they remain in good condition.

Admission is $10 per day, free camping available Friday and Saturday night.

We are still AMA sanctioned for the rest of the year. A youth membership for riders 12 and under is $29, a one day membership is $20, a family membership is $98 and good for up to 5 family members, while the full adult membership is $49.

After this weekend, the next event is the 29th Annual Team Harescramble Championship of the World November 9th and 10th. All bikes on Saturday and all Quads on Sunday. There is NO AMA membership required for the team race.

Our final GP events of the year will be November 16th and 17th. The 17th will be the makeup date for the September 21st event. These will both be AMA sanctioned.

You must race 5 events to be eligible for series awards, and we are taking the best 5 scores. We will be paying back to the top 3 in each class.

For class info, race times and more, go to ActionSportsRacing.com, Follow us on Twitter @ActionSportsMX, and Like us at Facebook.com/ActionSportsRacing.

See you at the races!
Drew, Kyle and Ryan Wolfe
Action Sports Promotions
Www.ActionSportsRacing.com

Back