Action Sports Grand Prix June 1st

ActionSports

PR Addict
We hope to see everyone this Sunday, June 1st for the second grand prix of the year at the Action Sports Moto Park. We didn’t receive very much rain at all, so no need to worry about wet conditions this weekend.

Gate will open at 9:00 A.M. Admission $10 per person. Military Vets get in the gate and race for free with current Military I.D. Get to the track early to avoid sign up lines. Sign up is $30 for the first class, $15 for each additional class. 50cc and Mini ATV registration will be $15. Every rider must purchase a transponder. Transponders can be purchased at sign up for $10 and are good for as long as they remain intact. Make sure to test your transponder before your race, incase you need to obtain a new one. There will be NO AMA or DISTRICT membership needed.

We will be filming at all of our remaining grand prix events this year. We filmed the first race in May with the intentions of putting together a highlight video, unfortunately due to technical problems the footage was damaged. It won't happen again and we are excited to film and edit all of our footage together and showcase all of our riders in great highlight videos.

As always, Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter @ActionSportsMX, or join our mailing list for the latest racing news. You can also tag us on Instagram @actionsportsracing with your race photos from the Action Sports Moto Park.

For more info about Action Sports grand prix, and all other events at the Action Sports Moto Park, go to www.ActionSportsRacing.com.

See you at the races!

Drew, Kyle and Ryan Wolfe
Action Sports Promotions
www.ActionSportsRacing.com

For those that missed it, it was a perfect day for racing at Action Sports. No mud, and Drew watered the dusty areas. Another fun day racing at Action, thanks Drew and the crew.

Indeed!

They did a really nice job dressing up the course. I still had visions in my head of all of the mud holes and foot peg deep ruts everywhere, but none to be found. Was fast and fun.

The boy and I returned to continue the next leg of our family rivalry in the Decade class. There was actually only three of us in the Decade Class, but were grouped with Open class for a total of nine, which was good.

Had a great start, all of us went into the corner almost together, everybody held their lines, and off we went. The boy stayed near behind me for most of the whole first lap, but his bike gave up on him just as he came to the big hill climb. End of his race day. It was a disappointment for both of us. But had a blast and the rest of race went well. I got third overall out of the 9, (both class's combined).

Had to leave for a graduation afterward. Missed getting to hang around gabbing with all the regulars.

Great place to race.

Thanks for not making me not feel better about having to miss this one guys. And the weather finally cooperated. So very tired of muddy and/or rerouted GP courses...

I thought I might slip away for the last session at Cattail Saturday but I lost my enthusiasm after seeing the weather radar late last week. The '96 360 is my biggest mud collector and it's not much fun when it's loaded down with the stuff.

Back