John Penton Movie Akron, Ohio

HoleshotKTM

PR Addict
11 days left to secure your tickets to see the John Penton Movie in Akron, Ohio July 22, 2014. The tickets must be purchased by July 7, 2014 in order to actually have this movie shown at the Regal Cinema in Montrose. There has been 31 tickets purchased to date.
Here is the link to purchase your tickets on line.
http://gathr.us/screening/8233
If we do not reach 80 tickets pre- sold then our credit cards will not be processed and the movie will not take place. This is a huge piece of our motorcycle history here in Ohio and a great family movie.
Denny and I, well we hope we see you all there.

We all have 9 days to reserve our tickets for the JOHN PENTON Movie.
People always wait to the last minute so I am stressing , how many days are left and most important that tickets are available ONLY ONLINE and NOT AT THE DOOR…Denny and I want to see you all there. I have a guy who called from Northwest Ohio whose Dad is 94 years of age and his Dad rode with John Penton.
I am super excited to greet this gentleman and shake his hand
at the door to the theater. We hope you will join us

We met the required number of tickets reserved , 80.
We are now up to 104 people attending with only 22 tickets left to reserve on line. This is going to be so cool for us all. Denny and I are trying to get some John Penton books , signed by John to sell at this historic event. Looking forward to seeing you all on Tuesday July 22 @ 7:30pm. More information to come .....

Back