Chillitown MX Battle Round 1 **July 18-20**

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
Time to start making plans. This year is going to be bigger than ever! If you arent at this race I promise you hate yourself later. Stay tuned to pitracer and facebook for more details to come. So much going on at this one you are going to need a week to recover...lol

Flyer for media.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to leave for Charlotte for work right after I race.....make 40+ early in the motos! LOL.

Factory contingency from Ktm, Honda, and Suzuki for this series of events. Also, we are adding 50+. We will have an official class list shortly for the classes that will be offered for Ohio State Championships. The AMA will be making State Championship #1 plates for this series. They will be handed out at the year end banquet. Everyone wanted a must attend set of events in Ohio........voila. You in?

We have several promotional deals for this race that everyone needs to take advantage of.
  • Free Open A sign up-email jeremy@chillitownmx.com with your name, bike number, bike brand, hometown and class. *limited to first 40
  • Free 50cc Open class-email jeremy@chillitownmx.com with your name, bike number, bike brand, hometown and class. *limited to first 40
  • Free class entry for Loretta Lynn's class of 2014- email jeremy@chillitownmx.com with your name, bike number, bike brand, hometown and class.*free entry only for the class in which the rider qualified for.
  • Free admission for military-Must show a valid Military ID card or a valid Veterns ID Card at admissions.
All free sign up promotions must be completed and emailed by July 11th...no exceptions.

Factory contingency from Ktm, Honda, and Suzuki for this series of events. Also, we are adding 50+. We will have an official class list shortly for the classes that will be offered for Ohio State Championships. The AMA will be making State Championship #1 plates for this series. They will be handed out at the year end banquet. Everyone wanted a must attend set of events in Ohio........voila. You in?
Is an AMA required to race the Battle this year?

What is everyones thoughts on a 125cc Pro only class to add to the festivties. Then make it a winner take all purse. Would there be enough pros that could get or borrow a 125cc to run this? I know I would personally love to see/hear this race take place. Any takers????

Sounds like a good time. Battle series and vet fest are the goal... I'll just be getting back from the dunes on the 14th. Will need a quick change from dune ride back to MX that week. It can happen... :) Also need to get that AMA card thing...

BTW- I have absolutely no 125 skills, nor am I fast enough to compete with anyone on a 125 while on a 450, however I would love to see this race... Will definately take me back to 125 days at Kenworthy's.

Just a reminder, If you need your AMA for these events, go to www.omxa.net and purchase your AMA through the link on our website. For every AMA membership we sell, the AMA gives the OMA a couple dollars!

What is everyones thoughts on a 125cc Pro only class to add to the festivties. Then make it a winner take all purse. Would there be enough pros that could get or borrow a 125cc to run this? I know I would personally love to see/hear this race take place. Any takers????

How about just an open 125 class?
No 144 or 200. 125 class. I don't want to race a full gate of A riders, but if a few where in there like my vet classes it would be fine.

They already have a "two-stroke" class so just run that. I might bring the '92 RM and race it in there.

We don't need any more classes. I posted Bomber before I realized there was Two Stroke.

Back