Cincinnati Arenacross

Got online to get tickets so I don't have to stand in line in the cold tonight to get tickets. Two cheap seats ($12.00 each) ended up costing $44.17 with the service fees. That is ridiculous.

$10 for a ticket...cool . $6.75 "service fee" WTF? Do I get a handy at intermission? Now that's some service
Will you shut up already. That $6.75 goes into the night purse, there was no way feld could get around it. That dirty riders Union bargained for it......

....Oh wait no they didn't!

Did anyone go? Just wondering how full the arena was. With it being 3 degrees that night, im sure it hurt attendance.
The bogus service fee kept me from going

I was impressed. They had a great crowd. I would say 75% full probably. Much better crowd than at nutter center a couple years ago. 532 entries for Sunday. $65 a class. $30 for pit passes. And over 200 entries signed up for the pro classes saturday night. And that's 2 classes.

Well got 2nd in my heat race. The main did not go so good. Got the hole shot, but slid out going to the big double and broke my front brake lever. But I still had fun.

Did anyone go? Just wondering how full the arena was. With it being 3 degrees that night, im sure it hurt attendance.
The bogus service fee kept me from going
Were in the hell you live. lol I woke up at 23 degrees 45 minits away from Cincy.

Tom, Saturday night it was like 6 when I left my house in xenia. It was much warmer sunday morning when I left.

I got to meet Tom at the event, which was cool to meet another PR regular. We had a blast at this event. I had some clutch issues during my heat race leading to us leaving after that. But it was well worth the experience.

Ran Sunday on Amateur Day and seemed the stands did have a decent amount of people in them. Mitchy had an emotional weekend with a mechanical in a heat race leading to a last place. Despite that and starting in the back row for the 10-11 main, Mitchy pulled off main event wins in both the 65cc 10-11 and 65cc 7-11. All in all was a fun experience.

10366160_10203896070905668_5940433801016947926_n.jpg

Last edited:
I was there on Sunday. I noticed and remembered him in his races. Dang he looked good all day - smooth, good line choices, and fast.

I was there on Sunday. I noticed and remembered him in his races. Dang he looked good all day - smooth, good line choices, and fast.
Thanks much man....after the bike mishap I thought the weekend was going to be lost....much appreciated!

Back