Thanks Fast Traxx

k01

PR Elite
The story for me in 2014 went like this. The lake where I spend as much time as possible with the family was closed to motorized boats so I hit more GP races. I actually attended more races in the summer months than ever before. But because the GP isn't an all day affair, I still enjoyed plenty of weekend family time. I was having a great time racing though old guy play racing might be the best description for what I do. Anyway, I was definitely having enough fun to keep me coming back and as it turned out enough times to earn cool year end rewards at the Fast Traxx GP banquet today.

Fast Traxx did a great job of keeping the track fresh with direction and evolving course changes throughout the year. Though I missed some early races the layout seemed to get tougher as the year progressed and that really kept things interesting.

I feel very fortunate to have Fast Traxx around as a great GP venue. Thanks and I know you'll keep up the great work! :)

And of course there's a place just down the road called Action Sports that knows how to put on a GP too. ;)

Well Done KO. You are a consistantly good racer.

Ready to do it again ? We might even join ya at Fast Traxx this year.

Back