1. Dismiss Notice

New Vehicle

Discussion in 'Non-Moto' started by Brittany, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Brittany

Brittany PR Member

Racing Number:
    So I have posted in the past about vehicle shopping and well I am back. Huebner Chevrolet Subaru is a big used car as well as new car dealer. Believe it or not we have people from all over USA to buy here. I have seen Alaskans Californians and duh lots and lots of Ohioans! I don't even think them are words but we have a fun outgoing atmosphere here!We know you don't want to spend hours in a dealership so let the Reviews speak for themselves! You want a great value and excellent vehicle call or email us!

www.drivehuebner.com
    https://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Huebner-Chevrolet-Subaru-review-26883/

2. 401 Mx

401 Mx Noob

Racing Number:
    Took my daughter to Huebner's today and with the help of Brittany, they were able to work with her budget and get her in a 2018 Crosstrek. Everyone there was so nice and helpful. Thanks again Brittany!

3. Brittany

Brittany PR Member

Racing Number:
    You are welcome!! I always want to meet everyone I speak to because there is nothing better than making EVERY person count!

401 Mx likes this.
  4. GeorgiePorgie

GeorgiePorgie PR Founding Father

Racing Number:
    My wife drives a huebner sold forrestor! Very happy with it.

5. John250

John250 PR Founding Father

Racing Number:
    I am looking for a used 2016 or 2017 2500HD. Duramax LTZ. Black or Charcoal.

6. GeorgiePorgie

Racing Number:
    Used?! Tightening the belt eh? Your political gig health insurance premium go up or something ?!

7. flyin polack

flyin polack PR Addict

Racing Number:

You get the big spoon award!

8. John250

John250 PR Founding Father

Racing Number:
    Just cant justify a new one. My current suburban listed for $64K. A new one just like it is $78K. Looking to go back to a crew cab truck. I can save about $12K buying a used one. I should have bought a 2016 Duramax I looked at, 10,000 miles for $52,500. There is a 2017 right now with 4200 miles (gas motor) for $50,000. Just so many low mile deals to be found that save a boat load of money. And it is a third vehicle for me, so does not get driven every day.

9. GeorgiePorgie

Racing Number:
    Damn didn't realize they're pushing 80k now!!

John250 likes this.