Thread: Alpinestar - Mx Cooling Vest

Alpinestar - Mx Cooling Vest

$49.99 on Motosport. Was wondering if anyone wants to review them? Idea seems sound. Although, I wonder if once you get to a certain temperature (85+ if it really makes a difference or can make you hotter) ?

That and I'm not sure why the thing is black, you would think it would be white.

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/AL...X-COOLING-VEST
    since 1987

Short forgot to take his off before a moto and they said it kept him cool at first but he over heated by 3/4 way through. I think it would be good for between motos.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
    .......Quote stolen from somewhere

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."
    .......Benjamin Franklin

"Ninety-nine percent of the people in the world are fools and the rest of us are in great danger of contagion."
    ......Thornton Wilder

Canal fulton enterprises all your electrical contracting needs in one place !

It should keep the average recreational MX racer cool for the entire race then.
    Local 402

Quote Originally Posted by hershey View Post
    Short forgot to take his off before a moto and they said it kept him cool at first but he over heated by 3/4 way through. I think it would be good for between motos.
    I believe metcalf did as well

Robin and Silvers had those at LL last year. I'm not positive but I think they ended up not wearing them because they end up just being another piece of clothing.