Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Another American Icon failing us.

Quote Originally Posted by MarctheSharc View Post
    Right......and the 70's were 40 years ago!!!!!!!!
    I still have two pairs of Nike Cortez tennis shoes which came out back then, and which are still common sellers in the mall, and I'm waiting for fishnet shirts and tanks to came back in style so that I can get them out of the closet. We were coooool in the 70's.

You can't tell me that you don't get that silk Disco shirt and platforms soles out every now and again and gaze at yourself in the mirror. You Know that You DO!
    Last edited by NQ1965; 05/17/2012 at 02:26 PM.

No platforms left in the closet…..but I did LOVE sporting my JAMS in the early 80’s…

Actually some of the current MX style looks a lot like something the JAMS line would have put out.

I like how well this thread developed.

Quote Originally Posted by MarctheSharc View Post

No platforms left in the closet…..but I did LOVE sporting my JAMS in the early 80’s…

Actually some of the current MX style looks a lot like something the JAMS line would have put out.
    Jams!!!! Lol embarrassed to say I had some too...also used to rock parachute pants in the eighties and Skidz pants in early nineties ...hahaha

Well yesterday my dad shows up to bring food his wife cooked ( really great authentic vietnamese pho ) wearing ..... yup you guessed it JORTS !! Lol
    "Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
    .......Quote stolen from somewhere

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."
    .......Benjamin Franklin

"Ninety-nine percent of the people in the world are fools and the rest of us are in great danger of contagion."
    ......Thornton Wilder

Canal fulton enterprises all your electrical contracting needs in one place !

Yeah.....tell me about it..
    DD was sportin a pair at Baja yesterday.
    I signed up by myself..

Quote Originally Posted by hershey View Post
    Those are fine !
    I'm not sure what just happened.... everythings so foggy. There are pant legs all over the floor and all of my Wifes jeans are know Jorts...