Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: indoor MX in ytown?

indoor MX in ytown?

If there was an indoor MX in youngstown, and was maintained the way a track should be and had a good layout. (building is bigger then most indoors open right now) Who all would come ride?
    Check out www.scsracingdecals.com
    Some sweet chest protector ID's.

We'd come out. Youngstown would be the closest(45 mins) for an indoor track if there was one there. We currently drive about 1hr 15mins to ram jam.

sounds like a great location, a lot of people would come. ill beleive it when i see it tho.

Sounds good, but if you put it C-bus I'll bet you'll get more riders. Pleeeease!
    Thanks to Airnet Systems, Ask Cycles of Grove City, and MPS (Motorcycle Parts and Service) of Groveport.

Depends on where in Y-Town it was. Do I have to drive through the hood to get there?

If there's a safe route to the facility, absolutely we'd be there.
    Last edited by jrminiquad; 01/02/2013 at 07:51 PM.

You build it ....WE will come !!! ....live right outside Y-town!!

Count me in.....if it happens
    "Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
    .......Quote stolen from somewhere

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."
    .......Benjamin Franklin

"Ninety-nine percent of the people in the world are fools and the rest of us are in great danger of contagion."
    ......Thornton Wilder

Canal fulton enterprises all your electrical contracting needs in one place !

My brother (John Woodford owner of Woodford Excavating) He redid the WRMC track for pro day, and has built many tracks for private individuals has a building, and all the equpiment and dirt. I belive he was working on the insurance and all that fun stuff today. I would bet he has it up and running in a few weeks. It is not in the per say gehtto as jrminiquad was asking but again it is youngstown. But I would not hesitate to drive home from there late at night. I'll keep this post updated with any new information.
    Check out www.scsracingdecals.com
    Some sweet chest protector ID's.

That would be sweet! Another indoor close enough to ride. Change in venue helps with winter months for sure.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
    .......Quote stolen from somewhere

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."
    .......Benjamin Franklin

"Ninety-nine percent of the people in the world are fools and the rest of us are in great danger of contagion."
    ......Thornton Wilder

Canal fulton enterprises all your electrical contracting needs in one place !