Malvern Sat Night April 9th

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Malvern will be racing this Saturday night April 9th.This will be round #1 of the Kames Series and also round #1 of the Bairs Polaris/Victory Womens series.The gates will open at 2pm sign-up is at 230pm practice at 330pm races start at 5pm.We hope to see you their.

Yep, hopefully it does. Might be able to make it, might not. All depends if I get paid before, if it's nice and if I can convince my mom to go for it.

As of right now forecast for tommorow is mid 60s 20 percent chance of rain which is like prolly a no on rain most likely and partly cloudy...way i see it even if it rains steadily all day today like it has been here in alliance, as long as it doesnt rain much over night and throughout tommorow it shud make for a decent track by time races come around in the afternoon and the track is broke in from practice...just my opinion though...hope to see everyone there!

Either way, I am excited for motocross. I really hope the PA system is in working condition this weekend, which it is supposed to be from what I hear. Judging by what you guys are saying, and we get some dry hours tomorrow, the track will shape up. It will prolly be tacky and no dust. Ruts should form good with these conditions. We will do the best we can with the track. Hopefully we can fix the uphill triple if it's not done already due to weather, might be fixing that tomorrow, but it is on the priority list. See ya there! BBBRRRAAAPPP!!!

Does malvern race pitbikes now or something like every race? if so sweet maybe ill bring my 110 down one race. Btw anyone around that area whats the weather looking like there right now other then cloudy haha.

Back