Malvern Practice - 6/6 Photos

Meister

PR Founding Father
Good pics. Track looked good!

See some familiar faces (numbers) in there too. Some pro number 16 dude.

Heard the bike only shin dig went well despite the fact it brought some different pro practicers who like to play dirty. Two things, A. its PRACTICE. Everyone needs to keep this in mind. No reason to slam people or take people out in PRACTICE. B. Theres always somebody better than you, so no need to have a big head at a local level practice.

Being that there are a decent amount of riders on the track, I think flaggers may be a good idea. I think that spectators (family, friends) who come to the practices should VOLUNTEER to post up at a spot and act as a flagger. As riders, I think that we should help with this in a volunteer state or mind for our own safety with no extra cost to the track owner so it does not jeopardize the cost effectiveness to run a practice for everyone. Cant ask a guy to lose money to run a practice. Just a thought.

Team MMR

PR Addict
i agree with u meister 100% about slamming and taking people out. especially when it in turn ends ur day of practice and costs u $150 to fix ur bike then bc of it, kinda immature if you ask me

Michael

PR Addict
People definitely need to chill out for practice. I witnessed someone's frustration after being taken out and their bike getting messed up. Definitely something that shouldn't be happening during practice.

I never try to hold anyone off in practice. If I hear someone right behind me in a turn, I just slow down and get out of the way as much as I can. I'd say 65%-75% of the big bike riders are faster than me.

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
I think would be awesome if the tracks could implement a "Free Practice Admission" if they bring one volunteer flagger. You dont need a a full flock of flaggers, even 5 would be nice. Or "Half-Off". Saving ten is better then none. I know there are plenty of parents that would stand out there for a discounted admission, even for free, just for the safety of the children and other riders.

Better yet, if you have a set of flaggers that rotate the practices, you may even get a few riders that are looking to shave a few bucks and/or help out. Just a thought.