Mini Os Video

pasimp57

PR Addict
Mini Os - Open C Modified main. Un-edited, un-cut from start to trailer. It's snowing so thought this might help. Finished 24th overall. This is moto 57 at 4:30 ish on Saturday (20 lcqs and 40 motos in a day). Sorry about the smudge on the left of the lens.

http://youtu.be/uUy1NJ12jjk

Original44

PR Addict
What happen to Tom's post? I talked to Matt Fusco and he said little Matt broke a piece of bone that holds his ACL in place. It looks like he will need surgery to fix it. Matt was saying that there were a lot of injuries this week. Is it me, or is this sport getting more dangerous.

loneranger171

PR Addict
Nice riding ...glad u r coming back safe.... did you hear about the kid that died but came back....
Thoughts and prayers for his family ....

pasimp57

PR Addict
There were quite a few, and sadly the one to Jantz. Not sure the reason, but when you have hundreds of riders at one event, the numbers appear to increase with the number of participants. We were watching in staging when the 96 went down. Prayed all weekend for the boy and his family.

John250

PR Founding Father
Looks like nothing has changed in the track conditions since the last time I was at Gatorback. I have always thought that the track is over rated for sure.

JMOORE330

PR Addict
Looks like nothing has changed in the track conditions since the last time I was at Gatorback. I have always thought that the track is over rated for sure.

I never made the trip there when i lived down there but i agree it looks overrated to me. Sad to hear bout Jantz

beamer315

PR Addict
Good ride man. I really like the word from what I am assuming is your dad on the trip back to the pits. Very cool to see and hear. Can't wait for my lil ones to throw a leg over a bike.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
What happen to Tom's post? I talked to Matt Fusco and he said little Matt broke a piece of bone that holds his ACL in place. It looks like he will need surgery to fix it. Matt was saying that there were a lot of injuries this week. Is it me, or is this sport getting more dangerous.

Its gettin more dangerous. Kids are getting so fast it's ridiculous. I bet the top running c riders today could of qualified on the same gate as Damon Bradshaw in 1990.

loneranger171

PR Addict
God speed Jantz....didn't know the kid but the story breaks my heart....they gotta do something to slow these kids down

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/54307213?portrait=0" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

pasimp57

PR Addict
Good ride man. I really like the word from what I am assuming is your dad on the trip back to the pits. Very cool to see and hear. Can't wait for my lil ones to throw a leg over a bike.

Yes, that was me. My excitement was tempered only by the fact that I was sliding off the back of the bike, and it wouldn't be cool for my son to have his Dad go rolling on the floor and getting run over. Mechanics who ride on the back should be small and skinny. It was cool though as I normally don't get to see him until he gets back to the trailer, and by then I've forgotten what I was going to say. Good times :)