boot graphics?

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
Anyone ever put the graphic kits on their boots? Only asking because im really considering a pair of the jet boots but they are kinda ugly in plain form, but they will install their graphic kit before shipping them if you buy them at the same time. they look decent then...

just curious how well the graphic holds up.. seems like it would take a beating on the boots and not hold up???

John250

PR Founding Father
just curious how well the graphic holds up.. seems like it would take a beating on the boots and not hold up???

Just guessing, with boots getting a ton of roost on them, mud, rocks, etc, that the 3m graphic sticks would look dull and like crap in about two weeks of racing. I think its a gimmic. There are tons of great boots out there. If I have to put graphics on them to make them look decent, well I am buying a different kind of boot.

hershey

PR Elite
Dude, with your $ who cares? You just buy a new set of graphics every month!

Seriously though, I cant see them sticking all that well. The surface just isnt near as good as bike plastic plus the boots are going to flex quite a bit. The pros can do it because they dont pay for it and get new ones each race

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
Dude, with your $ who cares? You just buy a new set of graphics every month!

Seriously though, I cant see them sticking all that well. The surface just isnt near as good as bike plastic plus the boots are going to flex quite a bit. The pros can do it because they dont pay for it and get new ones each race

thats what im thinking

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
Just guessing, with boots getting a ton of roost on them, mud, rocks, etc, that the 3m graphic sticks would look dull and like crap in about two weeks of racing. I think its a gimmic. There are tons of great boots out there. If I have to put graphics on them to make them look decent, well I am buying a different kind of boot.

id rather pay for a nice boot that cool colors or design.. but if i can get both.. then cool. only reason im looking into the jetts is because of the price i can get them for. also have heard some people say they like them more than garnes and such, and that they are even lighter.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father

Lotts24

PR Elite
Crute, get a black pair and a white pair of the 661 then you can color coordinate with your gear. lol Or wear one white one black. :)