Malvern Wednesday practice this week

MalvernMX

We are ready to kick off our weekly Wednesday practice. 4pm till 9pm. Cost is $25. All minors must have parent or guardian with them to ride. The concession stand will be open for Wednesday practices. Just like last year all Wednesdays are bikes only.

Track should be sick again today. Hoping I can make it in time to ride, if not I'll at least be down to spectate for a bit.

Actually I think it will be even better than this past weekend. We will be working a lot more water in so it will form more lines. A little chilly but the suns out. We will all be sweating once we hit the track anyway. See ya this afternoon!

Keep it up. I'll make one, or two, or ten... ;) Planned to tonight, but just couldn't swing it yet. Track pics looked sweet form race over the weekend. Looking forward to making it up that was and see the changes over last time I was there a few years back...

Laters. :)

Track was good again tonight! Got a little hard in some places but man some of the corners had good ruts! I'm still chilled though! Good night of riding!

Back