Mid Ohio VMD Discount Ticket Reminder

Vet261

PR Addict
Save $15 per ticket on weekend pass until May 27.

Everyone MUST purchase a General Admission ticket in order to gain access to the VMD events/races. AMA members can save money on advance tickets through May 27. The special prices of $25 for a single day admission or $45 for a weekend admission is available to AMA members only! Call the AMA for the discounted rate before May 27 at (800) AMA-JOIN. After May 27 General Admission tickets must be purchased through Mid-Ohio at [url]http://www.midohio.com/Store/Tickets/Event-Tickets/Vintage-Motorcycle-Days[/URL] or at the gate.

Funny, I started to write a post on this, earlier and didn't finish it. Cleaned out my home emails this morning (been a while), and spotted the Mid-Ohio email where we already missed the "early-early Bird" special that ended on May 3.

Decided I would go through the order tonight and post afterward.

Weekend tickets "Discount" reminder......

Trying to remember, I'm thinking last year some members thought they had till Monday (Memorial Day), but AMA office was closed on Monday.

Not sure what their weekend hours are either.

Oops...just messed up again this year. I just called and they were closed and the message says the line isn't open on weekends so with the the 27th being Memorial Day that TODAY was really the last day. Seems they should say the last day is 5/24 so procrastinating dummies like me don't get lured into thinking there's still time left.

I tried Friday also & plan to call Tuesday as what good is an offer if no one answers the phone?

Called the 1-800-262-5646 AMA number, they closed early on Friday ay 3 pm & are extending the offer until Wednesday 5-29.

3 days pass $45 vs $60 at gate.

RV spot $60 vs $70 at gate so you can save 25 bucks by buying them in advance.

Maico Mark

The person I talked with today at the AMA was "Linda". No hesitation on her part in giving the discount and she mentioned the deal ends on the 30th (tomorrow)

Just a note to anyone attending VMD and the Superbike race that weekend prior......The combo pass (Cyclefest) from the track is $95 for both weekends combined....If you buy the AMA discounted admission for VMD at $45 and a gate admission at Mid-O for Superbike at $60, your total is $105.

Sooo....the combo from Mid-O directly is $10 less if you are going to both like we do.......

Back