The AMA posted all pictures

This one?
Not sure on the rider, but isn't that a Randy Bell built bike?

IMG_3153-X3.jpg

Mike you for sure found that kicker on the up hill double!
That's pretty much what I did in practice

Attachments

• IMG_3455-L.jpg
    IMG_3455-L.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 141
I sent Alex at the AMA an email saying if they keep doing this it should help their gate count. If it was like most sports photographers I have seen it would have cost more than the entry fees to get 20 shots like this. I talked to the photographer-I think his company is Motorite and his name Dave - he knows the sport and the bikes well. I hope he shows up in KY!

Props to the AMA folks for setting up the Vintage series this year! Icing on the cake to have a photographer at this 1st event and then posting the awesome looking high res pics online for everyone to enjoy!

I very much appreciate everyone's efforts to get this series up and running.

Oh...and of course, Drew once again did a fantastic job with the track, I had a great time!

Mike......That's a keeper for sure! .....see Pit in the background?

Yea, I got to watch him ride a few times that day. Kept watching him get smaller and smaller as he pulled away :)

Very sharp pictures for sure. And greatly appreciated, Thanks again!

IMG_2012-X3.jpg

IMG_1952-X3.jpg

Props to the AMA folks for setting up the Vintage series this year! Icing on the cake to have a photographer at this 1st event and then posting the awesome looking high res pics online for everyone to enjoy!

David L. Patton Jr. does a great job taking photos at all the Action Sports events.

Back