Malvern Mx practice Wednesday

MalvernMX

We are going to do things a little different this week and see how it goes. Instead of 2 separated big bike sessions then a mini/women's session. We are going to do 1 30 minute open big bike session followed by a 15 minute mini/women's group.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Wish I could attend! Something tells me I won't be home till about the time practice ends though.

Hause#0

PR Addict
Just waiting to see what this weathers gonna do. Aint lookin too good on the weather channel. Damn Damn

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
weather scared me off from loading up and taking my stuff to work with me. need to get my van back up and running.. this pickup stuff sucks! dont like leaving the bike in the truck all day if theres a chance for rain.

and go figure its blues skies and beautiful up in Cleveland!

Hause#0

PR Addict
weather scared me off from loading up and taking my stuff to work with me. need to get my van back up and running.. this pickup stuff sucks! dont like leaving the bike in the truck all day if theres a chance for rain.

and go figure its blues skies and beautiful up in Cleveland!

Im about 15 mins from Malvern and its absolutely beautiful here. Gonna drive all the way there... get the gear on.... then it will downpour!!

MalvernMX

Thanks Justin, I wasn't to thrilled with the track Wednesday. With A big threat of rain I kept the track a little dryer than normal and not quite as deep. Therefore it didn't rut up very good. Maybe we can finally get a Wednesday night with a decent forecast so I can really do it up.

hershey

PR Elite
gitcha sum!

He got him some! Some of my ROOST! Lol

Jason did a fantastic job weds night! No rain to speak of and after he dug it up some and watered again it was fabulous!

#0 and I did about 10 mins of battle fury! Was one of the top 5 funnest practices I have had. Went back and forth about 4-5 times and never had more than a bike on each other! My heart rate monitor showed my peak at 195 and an average of 175 over a 10 minute battle!

Hause#0

PR Addict

Jason did a fantastic job weds night! No rain to speak of and after he dug it up some and watered again it was fabulous!

#0 and I did about 10 mins of battle fury! Was one of the top 5 funnest practices I have had. Went back and forth about 4-5 times and never had more than a bike on each other! My heart rate monitor showed my peak at 195 and an average of 175 over a 10 minute battle!

That was a blast Dave!! Most fun I've had so far this year! Not bad for a couple old goons eh!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father

Great you probably nearly killed hausey moto, ez up on Chris he ain't ready for that crap!

JIMBO_K_721

PR Member
Malvern on Wednesday was a blast! I think Jason nailed the prep as far as working it with the forecast and not doing to much in case it did rain! Awesome Job! I had the most fun I ever have riding!