Dirt World Practice Saturday June 15th 10am til 4pm

DirtworldMX

PR Addict
Dirt World Practice Saturday June 15th 10am til 4pm. $25 per rider Bikes and Quads! Gate opens at 8am :) See everyone bright and early !!

Thank you!

Tiffany
(440) 858-9584<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>Dirtworld2012</div></blockquote></div>

will you be having split practices saturday, for instance a/b riders, c riders, quad riders, or will it be open where everyone is out at the same time .

The will be split, like last time! The guys did awesome last time they all were able to get in quite a bit of moto's in. :)

Practice went very well. Combining many of the potential groups into 3 definitely helps keep everyone out on the track longer (obviously) which is good when you are "working" to get in shape.

I do have one gripe I noticed this practice versus last (no apparent reason). First, I am an adult quad rider. It was very frequent that I saw the younger atv riders were doing the "Woodsman weave" & cutting in/around jumps & landings, cross rutting the faces of the jumps, etc. I understand how to ride a quad as I'm more than double their age, but please have someone talk to the parents of these kids. I saw the one on the little Yamaha look back at Hamrick & cordially pull off after the 3rd double in the rhythm section giving him the go to hit the last double. Then on the landing, the Yamaha pulled right back on the track never looking to see if it was clear to pull on, nearly cutting under Hamrick! The jump does go left to right, but he/she (little Yami) pulled across the right lane into the left). It thought it was going to be nasty, but Hamrick swerved just in time. It wasn't the first time I saw that little one ride without "thinking." That was extremely dangerous.

I came across a few that ride up the center of EVERY take off regardless if someone is behind, on their side, making a pass, or they cross rut on the face of the jump directly in front of a big quad. I need someone else's hand to count how many times I saw that (cross-rutting on the face or riding the center of the track). Yes, they are younger and don't have the proper etiquette, but please consider discussing this proper ways to practice with big quads with the parents prior to letting them practice with big quads. Some of the 400s were conscious of what was going on and would ride respectfully (stay to one side), but it was almost too dangerous with the group of young kids that were on the track.

I'll continue to rip motos and look out for them, but it was extremely dangerous numerous times given their lack of how to ride on a track. I put that on the parents. I want to continue the long moto sessions, but think their needs to be more instructions for the little ones to keep it safe.

Thanks again for a great day at Dirtworld. See you again next time =)

Back