Stolen 1982 YZ 80

Timmy56

PR Addict
Hello friends! Trying to spread the word to try to recover my husbands bike that was stolen from our shed last night in Chardon, Oh between 12:30 and 5am. Vin# 5X2-011887 Not many of these bike around anymore so please be suspicious if you see one, Thanks! yz50, yz80.png

Timmy56

PR Addict
Thank you so much! The sheriff said there has been a lot of theft going on in the area so keep your stuff locked up and watch out for your neighbors! :)

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Hello friends! Trying to spread the word to try to recover my husbands bike that was stolen from our shed last night in Chardon, Oh between 12:30 and 5am. Vin# 5X2-011887 Not many of these bike around anymore so please be suspicious if you see one, Thanks!View attachment 10607
Chardon isn't far from me...i'll bet all these north eastern ohio bikes getting jacked are from the same group of people.......

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
Chardon isn't far from me...i'll bet all these north eastern ohio bikes getting jacked are from the same group of people.......

uh yeah where have you been. just google #bikelife cleveland and you will see every stolen bike within the last few years pop up here and there. or "mt pleasant wheelie kings cleveland"

JMOORE330

PR Addict
uh yeah where have you been. just google #bikelife cleveland and you will see every stolen bike within the last few years pop up here and there. or "mt pleasant wheelie kings cleveland"

Lmao man i laugh bc ur probably right. I had to google it bc id never heard of it before but i have to ask, anyone missin a nice ass banshee or a brand new RMZ450?

MX315

PR Addict
As soon as I googled it then watched I went outside and made sure all my bikes were locked up and covered!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Hey they are getting into jet skis now. They just back up the truck and hook up to your trailer and drive away....craiglist ad that said 2 jetskis jacked from bedford driveway between 12am and 5am. This is such a great country we live in.

The people that don't work aren't hungry, have a roof over their head. All they have better to do is figure out how to steal toys and have fun. No need to work to eat/sleep. They just get it all for free and Play hard by taking our stuff. AND WE GOTTA PAY INSURANCE PREMIUMS TO PROTECT OUR STUFF. It's outrageous.

JMOORE330

PR Addict
Hey they are getting into jet skis now. They just back up the truck and hook up to your trailer and drive away....craiglist ad that said 2 jetskis jacked from bedford driveway between 12am and 5am. This is such a great country we live in.

The people that don't work aren't hungry, have a roof over their head. All they have better to do is figure out how to steal toys and have fun. No need to work to eat/sleep. They just get it all for free and Play hard by taking our stuff. AND WE GOTTA PAY INSURANCE PREMIUMS TO PROTECT OUR STUFF. It's outrageous.

I agree its bs. Ive had stuff stolen and it not a good feeling. When i worked so hard for it all for some low life to come in and take it away for nothing. But o lord dont try n steal from them, they just freak out.