MX 213 Today!

Strouble

PR Addict
Where ever you rode today, it was awesome riding weather! I had so much fun today at the track! It was a lighter turnout and the crew did good with the track, maybe get some sort of attachment that will break up the clumps like a spike tooth drag!

It was a great day to be amongst the MX Family! Lots of brap and smiles! It was so much fun today! I even got to spin a few laps on a local girls bike of which she had to start for me...seriously couldn't get it started and it took her three kicks...straight shot to the ego on that one! Some good battles today with Jordan Hershmen, Derrian Yerrian, Cody Green and Tyler Moore (really smooth quad rider).

Got to make fun of the quad riders at the riders meeting that I almost got beat up for by a bunch of mini quad riders, haha! All kidding aside...love the bike and quad guys/gals. We need to get along as riders and people! Just seeing people enjoy life is something special! Everyone worked hard today and was just a really great day!

Something else occurred while rippin a few slow laps...I don't get to ride much...when folks complain about track conditions...it's like "dude your riding! Go have fun! Brap!" See ya all at the Vern Nationals!!!

Woody

PR Addict
I had a lot of fun racing today. 5 laps and nearly back to back motos was quite a challenge. Track was RUFF (haha!) which made the trip totally worth it!

biged@mx213

PR Member
Big thanks to those who braved the effects of mother nature. Thanks to everyone on the track, those who prepped, flagged, took pictures, scored, etc... Turned out to be a pretty good day. Jarrett, I wanted to tell the story of how Sierra had to start the bike, darn it. LOL just kidding. An even bigger thank you to those of you who come out and support the track. PA was represented very well. Next race will be part of the faircross series. Saturday September 7th. Registration at 7am, practice 8:30 and racing 10:30. You all will get a break, gate admission $8.00 and that includes fair activities as well.