VIDEO: A Year in Ohio Motocross -- 2013

Devon Mistak

PR Member
[video=youtube;H2HJtLNORUs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2HJtLNORUs[/video] - here it is.. my video with some of my best shots from 2013.. let me know what you think and feel free to share it!

I dug the video, cool shots.

Mx099, I find myself snickering uncontrollably when I noticed your name is Richard.....seems fitting!

Wondered how long it would be before you swooped in to the aid of your rolling couch friends. Nothing gets by you.

I like the video it's good, but I wouldn't call it a yr in Ohio motocross I would call it a yr at the cliff with one or two tracks thrown in there. there's other tracks out there in Ohio that people ride at, example apple cabin, oir, outlaw was open, western reserve, smith rd ,then there's the qualifiers like at fast traxx. All in all though good video just the wrong title

I like the video it's good, but I wouldn't call it a yr in Ohio motocross I would call it a yr at the cliff with one or two tracks thrown in there. there's other tracks out there in Ohio that people ride at, example apple cabin, oir, outlaw was open, western reserve, smith rd ,then there's the qualifiers like at fast traxx. All in all though good video just the wrong title
Little hard to make it to every track in Ohio. Unless you wanna pay for my gas lol. I get what you're saying though. I plan on going to some of those tracks next year.

I dug the video, cool shots.

Mx099, I find myself snickering uncontrollably when I noticed your name is Richard.....seems fitting!
Thanks! Nice to know some quad guys don't get mad over that one shot lol. Hope to make it back out to your track this year to film!

Back