Bike Builds

Honda22

PR Member
All cosmetic stuff right now besides the full yosh and mapping. Skid plate, rad braces, hoses, break aways, disc cover... The stuff in the blue can behind the bike does enough for the engine right now. PM me about the heavier rear spring. Thanks for the compliments!

Ryan598

PR Member
I bought an 03 Rm 125 blown up and rebuilt it. Also put a pipe suspension and graphics on my 14 yz450.

rm125.jpg
rm 125.jpg
yz450.jpg

Strouble

PR Addict
That RM is looking sweet!

The bum patches are finished! Thanks for ideas! Mine are High 5 and Truth MX.

Still waiting on some stuff for the bike before I can post pictures.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 158

Strouble

PR Addict
Made some progress last night. Got the suspension back on, new handlebars and clamps, radiotar braces and just checking it over so I know what is going on with it. Waiting on tall seat foam and cover, graphics, have to re-pack silencer...and a couple other odds and ends. Unfortunately I stripped the front brake caliper mounting threads. The bolts were really tight when I took them off, I went to torque them down at 22 ft. lbs. and they just kept going...ugh! I have a new set of tires, chain and sprockets to put on after a couple rides or so.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 185

Meister

PR Founding Father
Wheeewwweeee.. she's lookin fresh.. you better make it stay that way! Keeper cleannnnn.. hah

Strouble

PR Addict
Wheeewwweeee.. she's lookin fresh.. you better make it stay that way! Keeper cleannnnn.. hah

Yes Sir! I am a stickler on a clean machine...except my truck, it's for work. Roost will always be a ready steede!

Just received the graphics proof today. Should be ready to ride at Malvern in two weekends. Oh the agony of waiting! :)

2455395_1[1].jpg