MX 213 OMA Race

biged@mx213

PR Member
MX 213 will be holding an OMA points race on Sunday April 6. Gates open at 6am, Registration at 7am, Practice 8:30am and racing 10:30am. Gate admission $10.00. Physical address 45420 Roscoe Rd, St. Clairsville, Ohio 43950. Take exit 213 off of I-70 if traveling east bound turn right on route 40 go to stop light and turn right on Airport road, turn right onto Roscoe Rd and enter gate 2 at the Fairgrounds/James E. Carnes Center. If traveling East bound exit 213 and turn left on to 331. Go straight through stop light onto Airport Road, proceed to Roscoe Road on the right and then to fairgrounds. 740-338-7323. Practice will be held Saturday 10-4 weather permitting.

Team MMR

PR Addict
il be down Saturday night pape, ill have a buddy, the g/f, and both dogs with me so save me a bed in that factory rig :p

TowerGal

PR Founding Father
What a beautiful day at MX213! Thanks to everyone who came to race today! 200 + Riders!! Results and Points are updated!

http://www.tracksideresults.com/omxa/

Have a great evening!

April Races:

April 13th – Malvern – Moto Revolution Series

April 19th – Malvern – Kames Saturday Night Series

April 27th – Chillitown – Moto Revolution Series

TowerGal

PR Founding Father
Oops! I edited my post.. Thanks for catching my mistake! See what happens after you work at the track all day then try to come home and get points posted? lol

biged@mx213

PR Member
Thanks to all who made the trip to MX 213. Great turnout. Could have done without the wet conditions in the pit and camp areas, but what are you going to do this early in the year and considering the weather we had to deal with. Thanks to all the workers in helping pull this off.