Bc 5-4

John250

PR Founding Father
Looked up the Holiday Inn Express tonight for a 5-3 reservation.............can you believe a hotel in Heath OH is actually all booked up?? JO, is there any other decent hotels? I don't do bed bugs or flee bag hotels.

What is going on in heath , ohio? Sorry I have been out if the motocross seen for a while but I currently live in heath . There are quite a few motels in the area.

John - I believe Heath has a Hampton inn and also downtown Newark has Newark metropolitan hotel. Both are most likely decent.

Looked up the Holiday Inn Express tonight for a 5-3 reservation.............can you believe a hotel in Heath OH is actually all booked up?? JO, is there any other decent hotels? I don't do bed bugs or flee bag hotels.

The Newark Metropolitan which is being bought by Hilton to become a Double Tree is good, and its 20 minutes. If you look at the LLAQ and ATV Nat page on our site, both have a google maps dealio at the bottom. Its chock full of information on Hotels, RV stuff, Restaurants, Grocery etc etc

I drive by the Heath Holiday Inn Express every morning, and their parking lot is always full.
The Hampton Inn is a nice hotel, and we have a Super 8 also (not sure what it's like inside though?).

The Courtyard by Marriott on Church Street (Newark) and the Cherry Valley lodge (Newark/Granville) are right on Rt 16. Easy access and nice Hotels.

Last edited:
I'm gonna hook you up big time, John 250 you can stay in the sign up trailer for free, but I will have bubbas world playing on a loop all night long!

Awesome! Bubba is my new hero. If he did not over charge for his gear I would be sporting some "7" and running number 259!

Licking memorial ER is a pretty nice place. (Wait no it's not) They got comfy chairs in the waiting room. And you'll be waiting for 8 hours anyway, just get up in the morning and leave. They'll never know you weren't hurt.

And Georgie would know, he's spent more time in that ER than anyone I know that lives further than 2 hours from the Cliff.

No my ER experience is diverse. 1st annual battle of ohio it was Licking, 2nd annual it was Zanesville. If there's a third time my ass is going straight to cleveland.

Yeah, I used to prefer Zanetucky hospital over Licking, but last time wasn't as good as I remember. They are making major additions to the main hospital and I guess closing Good Sam eventually. Not sure of the timing, but I do know it won't be so this weekend... I'm an OSU man myself, but not so close for the immediate...well, unless you take a heli ride. Did that once as well I am told...

Let's just all be good and keep rubber side down as it s'posed to be..K?

Oh hey, John you get all set up? I'd say Courtyard over by Roadhouse Steakhouse would be good, but The Metropolitan would be your closest nicest place. I've never stayed there since the renovation, but ate at the restaurant for lunch. It looks pretty cool.

See ya this weekend!! :)

Looks like I might be coming up on Sunday morning. Wife has some Rotary thing for like 6 hours Saturday, so not sure we can make it Saturday. JO, sure would be nice to get at least 4 laps of practice instead of 3!!

Lesson learned....should have booked a room a couple months ago. Soccer tournament, baseball tournament, and golf have the rooms in the whole area booked up. Hampton did mention there was a race also! So they know about BC.

Back