Rocky Mountain Race Gas Cards

jrminiquad

PR Addict
Has anyone started to receive their Rocky Mountain Race Gas cards from racing the OMA races?

We bought our OMA card at the first Malvern race which I was told would equal two $10 Race Gas cards (one for OMA membership and one for racing that day). Received one in the mail a week ago, but nothing since. Anybody?

we have received 3 so far...our first race (and membership) was 213, then malvern. they have each been about 10-14 days after the other. are we supposed to get one for each class we sign up for? or just 1/membership and 1/race event?

To enlighten everyone: After each race, within a few days I create 2 files - 1 for new memberships and then the other for race registration at that race (It is one certificate per race, with the exception of new members) I send both files to Rocky Mountain - The race file is processed and certificates are sent out within 2-3 weeks. The new membership file is only processed by them ONLY once a month. Because of this, you will not receive both gift certificates for a new member and racer, from one race, at the same time. Clear as mud? HaHa! If you have any questions, send me an email. (connie@omxa.net)

NOTE: If you scribble your information on our registration forms, someone else in a different town, with a different address, may be enjoying YOUR Rocky Mountain gift card! Please take the time to fill out your membership application neatly please!

Thanks,
Connie

Back