Guests, Dont be skerd either.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Go ahead and start posting. People tell me all the time "I read what you posted, your an ass". Well go sign-up and post it on here. :D
This is a great tool for our sport. Everyone should be utilizing everything available to help speared the word, suggest improvements, promote events, businesses and sponsors, selling used equipment or just releasing pent-up issues.
Come set on the sofa and "Tell us, How do YOU feel about that?"

But then people would be squeezing him! Or worse......

But what he said is true, guests...... ITS FREE! Sign up, stop watching and participate! Make a difference. You might even make some new friends!

It would be good to hear from some of our old regulars also that we haven't heard from in a long time (or rarely).

Go ahead and start posting. People tell me all the time "I read what you posted, your an ass". Well go sign-up and post it on here. :D
This is a great tool for our sport. Everyone should be utilizing everything available to help speared the word, suggest improvements, promote events, businesses and sponsors, selling used equipment or just releasing pent-up issues.
Come set on the sofa and "Tell us, How do YOU feel about that?"

You are an ass, I agree with them too

I promote all the time too. Saw a guy with a high point shirt on at Cleveland clinic. He's never heard of pitracer. I was like how can that be ?

Back