So, no Columbus, Dayton, Indy Arenacross races this year?

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Making my winter calendar and have not seen anything about C-bus, DAY, Indy and so on... Of course there is Rt.62 and Earlywine, but anyone hear anything about others (one off weekends)... Yes, Huntington is on our schedule.

I had heard a rumor that Fastraxx was going to take a stab at the Columbus dealio but I see no info on their site nor the Ohio expo center site, so who is in the know?

Also curious... Unless you're planning on running the track out the door and back in, in the subzero conditions...

I work for summit indoors....We are looking to put on a bigger and better race this year!

i just hope they are smart enough this year to not run on the weekends as the "local rounds" of the National Arenacross series. May help with the Pro class turnout.

Yes we are looking at dates.We are NOT RUNNING OUTSIDE...LOL.We are looking to just make a better program for all spectators,Racers,pro riders.

Yes we are looking at dates.We are NOT RUNNING OUTSIDE...LOL.We are looking to just make a better program for all spectators,Racers,pro riders.
Are you really looking to change up the dates? We are closing in on the OMA banquet date, just trying avoid world war 3.

They really can't change the dates unless they get another event to trade dates and that is next to imposibal according to Wayne. Rental on the facility is booked almost 2 years in advance.

It's all good JO...and Jason.No world war 3...I can't battle you two! We can all work together to better moto in north east ohio remember and try to put on the best events in ohio!

I meant if we were on top each other with the banquet and indoors, riders would be less than happy. Just trying to be clear, NSI (no sarcasm intended).

any release of tentative dates??? if you can PM them to me atleast, i am trying to help get a company to sponsor the event also

Yo team Mmr in box me your info and I can point ya in the direction for sponsorship! Sorry for the late post I have a sick 3 year old...Not on here 24/7... Watching every post!

Back