Smith Road Sunday 12-5

mastiffmom

PR Addict
We will be going to sundays for the remainder of the season. Practice is 12-5, big track is $25, peewee is $15.

hershey

PR Elite
Facebook strikes again. A friend of mine just text me that they were open and it was good.

I never understand why any track does this. I have them in my liked pages list but not everyone gets the status updates just because its a liked page. I got nothing. Pitracer is such a better medium for updates than Facebook.

Last edited:
I know my post is super late, but wanted to mention a few things. Hershey, the 125 scooter was in full effect on Sunday and you were on it! Track was awesome, old school rutted for sure but was so much fun, very technical and the smith road of old, it was very much enjoyed! Turnout was not great but there were plenty of people there that were on the gas. Please come out and show some love to all the tracks this fall and to smith road, they all need our support. I think people will be pleasantly surprised with how the track will be these last few practices. Come out and show some moto love and enjoy some great Sundays at smith road!