CRA Banquet Info

Race CRA

Noob
We would like to invite you to the 2014 CRA Banquet!! This will be our 32nd banquet and we are looking forward to sharing it with you and your families!
2014_CRA__BANQUET_FLYER_(1_17_2015).jpg

[rsvp=60167]Click here to RSVP[/rsvp]

32nd banquet, wow. Just think of all the people that have gone through those.
Racing a handful of CRA races this year made me reminisce about my younger days racing Schoolboy and 125C in CRA. So many people from those times are sadly not with us anymore.

But -- there are still a lot of us still out there racing and I still see many familiar faces!

Where can you win a Brand new full size Bike or quad for Racing here in OHIO?
In the CRA, thats where!
Just like over tha past 10 years the CRA is GIVING away a BRAND NEW BIKE or QUAD to some lucky winner.
We will see who will win it on January 17, 2015.

Been a long, long time since I've attended the CRA banquet. Looking forward to it!

I better win the bike, cuz I'm skipping the AMA Champions banquet in Columbus to come to this one! :p

How can I win an enclosed trailer to bring home the bike I don't know who's eligible to win.

Give the bike to me. I'll take it home in my van. I'll make sure to stop in Youngstown for gas. If you get what I'm sayin

The bike/ quad give away is a year end award. All year end award winners names are put into a hat and names are drawn out for the prizes. The trailer and pitbikes are raffled off at the banquet.

Here are some pictures of the trailer that will be raffled off at the CRA banquet!
6x12 Atlas enclosed trailer
GVW:2,900#
Side Door, Roof vent, Stoneguard,2 interior lights, double rear doors!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Wow! Talk about giving it all back!
The banquet is set for an excellent evening.
I'm certain there will be some smiling faces as these prizes are given.
I'm very proud to be part of an organization that gives so much!
20150117_114143.jpg
20150117_113051.jpg
20150117_130007.jpg
20150117_115931.jpg
20150117_130057.jpg

Attachments

• 20150117_130014.jpg
    20150117_130014.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 140
Awards008_zpsf1a75b9c.jpg

We sure left with a full trunk again, but we were able to get it closed this time. Thanks to Peggy and all the CRA people and promoters for the way you have always welcomed and treated the OTC gang! That's why we keep coming back. Man that place is starting to get really crowded, and more every year. Might be time to start considering a larger facility. I guess that's a good problem to have. I hope to be there next year, God willing, if I can can complete another season.

It was a great night with great people! The crowd was definitely larger than the past few years which is a great thing to see! We are looking forward to the 2015 race season! Here are a few pics from the evening!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

They should have casted Dan Morgan for the role of Ironman in the movie instead of Robert Downey Jr. ;)

Sad I missed the banquet. My ride backed out at the last minute.

Congratulations!!!

Back