# 7 He's Back

Tom

PR Elite
12115964_982980035096290_5387165780281139336_n.png

http://www.monsterenergycup.com/?ut...0870=1&sf13587470=1&sf13630753=1&sf13891742=1

John250

PR Founding Father
He's back until the following:
a. He crashes his brains out and pulls off the track
b. Falls over in a corner, and pulls off the track
c. Gets a bad start, and pulls off the track
d. Crashes his brains out and hurts himself and is carted off the track

He's kind of like Millsaps. He has been out so much, and gone that in my opinion he is a non factor. Sure he will have a good run here and there. But my guess is he is out of the top 5.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
I hope he is relevant for the next couple years. The sport needs him. He has a personality and is good in front of the camera. You would think all the factory teams would teach this to their riders, but given most of them have no personality, I guess that falls through the cracks.
Johnny, when he pulls off it is talked about. When Weimer (or 95% of all the other riders) pulls off it is not even noticed.
No such thing as bad publicity.

hershey

PR Elite
He's back until the following:
a. He crashes his brains out and pulls off the track
b. Falls over in a corner, and pulls off the track
c. Gets a bad start, and pulls off the track
d. Crashes his brains out and hurts himself and is carted off the track

He's kind of like Millsaps. He has been out so much, and gone that in my opinion he is a non factor. Sure he will have a good run here and there. But my guess is he is out of the top 5.

Whats really funny is John259/338 claimed he wouldnt even be a factor the last time he came back on the Suzy for the outdoors. Said he wouldnt even break the top 5. He won 5 motos in a row. Camera guy runs across the track and ruins his season, John 259/338 says " See I told you he would crash" but doesnt admit he had light speed until then. Haters will hate.

trent56mx

PR Addict
Whats really funny is John259/338 claimed he wouldnt even be a factor the last time he came back on the Suzy for the outdoors. Said he wouldnt even break the top 5. He won 5 motos in a row. Camera guy runs across the track and ruins his season, John 259/338 says " See I told you he would crash" but doesnt admit he had light speed until then. Haters will hate.
broken record......broken record........broken record

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Only reason he's been gone is because he was suspended... Count my words, he will be in the top 3 for points this upcoming sx season. He'll win monster cup and he'll win the straight Rhythm today