Road biking

sdjclevland

PR Addict
I do all my riding alone. I work afternoon to the evenings so mornings is only time I can ride and all the group rides are at night along with a practice race series they have in Lakewood. So it kind of sucks sometimes I usually just do 20-25 mile rides right now just cause it gets boring and being the end of the season I'm kind of over it lol. Plus it's usually my second workout of the day.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
image.png
image.jpeg
Dude I'm a nurse. I got all kinds of time off during the weekday mornings.i'd meet up anytime.

Kristi and I just did 15.9 this evening. I hope this weather stays awesome.

Mike

PR Addict
A bit less than plan but just over 1,600 miles this season including two centuries. Annual goal is always equal to TDF. 2,300 miles +\-

On a Trek hybrid.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Two summers ago I put in quite a few miles. I was doing 20 to 40 a day by myself and a few 10-15's with court.. It's addicting and I plan to start again.. I think we'll both upgrade eventually..

premix

PR Member
5 years ago I was racing sport in OMBC. Since then I've kinda gotten out of it and got fat but still have a few rigs hanging out. Have more in them than I do my dirt scooters.Need to all get together for some group rides or ya'll need to come over and race the Westlake training series.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1446591792912.jpg
    FB_IMG_1446591792912.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 164
  • FB_IMG_1446591776424.jpg
    FB_IMG_1446591776424.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 172
  • FB_IMG_1446591742367.jpg
    FB_IMG_1446591742367.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 173

premix

PR Member
Wednesday night Spin in Lakewood has a large group road ride divided into groups based on skill/speed. Damn good group of fast guys like Chip Meek. I don't have the time or energy to dedicate to train like I used to or these guys do today. 2 short rides throughout the week and a long ride on the weekends if I'm lucky.

Kenny Henry

PR Member
I ride quite a bit in the summer. About 120-150 miles a week. Only 5 months out of the year though. Got 2500 miles in this summer. There's a good club called, cleveland touring club. About 2 rides with them a week. The rest on my own. If you're near painesville down to charging look them up for rides. They have multiple rides Tuesday through Thursday and then Sunday rides.

honda907

PR Addict
Been awhile since I was on here. I do lots of miles also, about 125 a week. I quite STRAVA last year though. Too many cheaters. I do lots of indoor training in the winter. Just set on my stationary bike and go with this group on a youtube video. It's better than just spinning or going to the health club and riding those pieces of junk . Many, many videos to train to from this group from down under