AHRMA Event at Millcreek MX in Pell City, AL.

Mike

PR Addict
Millcreek MX – in Pell City AL. is hosting an AHRMA event March 19-20. I posted this on the general MX page as well as the Vintage page because there are opportunities for all to ride.

The AHRMA National event runs Vintage on Saturday and Post Vintage on Sunday.

After speaking to the owner today he has asked for some feedback to help make this event successful. He has agreed to hold an open practice session following the vintage racing Saturday, and wants to add modern support classes for Sunday as part of the PV program. And asked for some suggestions for these classes, size, year, “run what you brung” etc. also open to the idea of a class for younger riders on minis.

Let me know what you guys think would work best. This is an opportunity to ride two days on a fantastic, fun and safe track. With warm weather and an opportunity to combine a spring break trip with some moto. Camping on site, hot showers, RV hook ups. No AHRMA membership required for the support classes.

Would be a fun trip with a bunch of fellow PIT Racers.

Mike

PR Addict
New to AHRMA looking forward to meeting all at Millcreek .
You will enjoy yourself, I plan to be there Saturday afternoon ride in the open practice, and race Sunday. Make sure you find me on the Suzuki RM #29 and say hi.

Mike

PR Addict
Looks like a decent turnout pre-registration is 12% higher than Reddick which had a total of 187 entries, so maybe 205 +/-.

Not many PIT RACERS on the list, think about going, it is simply a great track, and good warm spring weather

Mike

PR Addict
MillCreek Mx Park

MillCreek Mx Park

ATTENTION RIDERS: We have the AHRMA Vintage event this weekend at MillCreek. On Sunday, we are going to add some Modern classes to the program if you want to come race with us. The classes will be 65cc, 85cc, 125cc - 250cc 4 Stroke and Open Skill 125cc -up. If needed we will break out the skill level, but this will depend on the entries. Entry fee for the event will be $40.00 per class.

Mike

PR Addict
1dfdb5677c4a52348a78d336106a17f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Mike

PR Addict
Good track. Big turnout. Fun day in Alabama.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Mike

PR Addict
Just checked the results, 207 racers, that's a pretty nice turnout for a standard AHRMA event, well run, great track, nice weather, really a good event