Terrorism

John250

PR Founding Father
The POS President we have is speaking in Cuba. He mentioned the terror event for about 20 seconds and then goes on talking about slavery in Cuba and the US and how we are lost brothers. Really? This guy is a JOKE!

Listened to Cruz speak also. It was the typical stump speech. He is saying things that he was NOT saying 5 months ago. But he is forced into it. NO ONE was talking about these issues until Trump brought them up. Now everyone else is talking about a stricter screening process but Trump (yeah you know the racist comments). Trump is the only one that is not making stupid PC statements. He calls it like it is.

What really pissed me off was Cruz's statement about Trump. He actually blamed the terrorist bombing on Trump's statement!! He said that it is not coincidence that these bombings happened after Trump made is comments about NATO. Seriously? He freaking blamed Trump for the attack. Cruz is a piece of s**t. He is using this event to try to put blame on his competition.

I hope Trump wins all the states today. Will probably not win Utah, but if Cruz gets 49% of less of the vote he only gets 16 delegates and not all of them. If Trump gets over 15% of the vote in Utah, he would then get 15 delegates, only 1 less than Cruz. It is a Caucus state, and caucus's are a joke in my opinion.

John250

PR Founding Father
Ted Cruz is a piece of s**t. He is now stating many of the same things that he called Trump a racist for stating. He now thinks we should stop all Muslims from Syria from coming into the US. That's not what he said 3 months ago. Ted Cruz will say and do anything for a vote! One thing that you can not accuse Trump on doing is saying something for a vote. He has been pretty blunt and straight forward since day one. Like him or not, your choice. Trump is the ONLY candidate that has been consistent on his position on immigration, and consistent on his view of Muslims. Now and only now, that they figured out the Americans are pissed off about the southern border, and that we are concerned about Muslims, has Cruz said he wants to build a wall, and now wants to scrutinize Muslims entering the US. It is Bullshit. Vote for Trump. The only candidate that hasn't stolen his positions from someone else. Cruz is nothing more than DC talking bullshit.

John250

PR Founding Father
I used to be ok if Trump or Cruz got the nomination. Cruz has just really soured me the last couple weeks. I am all Trump, if not trump, Clinton will win. No way that Cruz gets the cross over and beats her.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Well hopefully when cruz gets the nomination. You'll stay home. And for the next four years I can blame you for Hillary getting elected.

And you've got more political experience than trump. Let's just elect you.

Last edited:

Double D

PR Founding Father
No one wants a politician. We want a president that will work for us to improve our situation.

Double D

PR Founding Father
image.jpg

k01

PR Elite
I used to be ok if Trump or Cruz got the nomination. Cruz has just really soured me the last couple weeks. I am all Trump, if not trump, Clinton will win. No way that Cruz gets the cross over and beats her.

With longer exposure to Trump's antics, more of the conservative base sours to him. He frankly appears to be a joke to many. While speaking in incomplete sentences, he apparently has Svengali like powers over a plurality of supporters in a crowded field. Kasich hanging around continues to help him. Romney aleinated the base the last time around and how did that turn out? The analogy of Trump's run as a third party within the Republican party may well apply. Third party candidates never do well nationally.
Terrorism is serious business and many are concerned that Trump's isolationist and protectionist policies aren't up to the task of winning this one. A debate on the matter would be a good thing. But Trump has opted out of further debates. His puerile name calling, accusations and lack of substance wouldn't work well in a small field debate.
Will Trump act more presidential? His media appeal turns out to be because he doesn't. But certainly many concerns would be removed if he did. Our allies and enemies who show him more deference as well.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Trump doesn't want to debate now. He knows he will get killed o policy. You can only say winning, Huge, wall, Mexicans, and moron so much.

John250

PR Founding Father
What about the bomb shell of Cruz's infidelity issues. 5 women ! I know it's the national Enquire, but remember they are the same ones that broke the story on John Edwards love child, tiger woods, gary hart, etc.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Who hasn't had 5 women after you acquire a few million in the bank?

I'm more pissed that he's hitting the expensive golf balls off the back of the yacht into the ocean. Hit em at my house Ted b