Malvern Double Header- Kames Night/Wiseco SS July 9&10

MalvernMX

Let me start with a reminder that this weekend at Malvern is not on the printed schedule so PLEASE help spread the word by mentioning it to your buddy's or sharing this post. Thank you!!!

We are headed straight for a weekend FULL of both racing and practice. Starting Saturday morning at 8:30am we will get practice started and run it till 2:30. $25 per rider.

Saturday night race- Sign up opens at 2:00, practice will start at 3:30 and racing by 5:00.

Sunday day race- Sign up opens at 7:00, practice starts at 8:30, racing at 10:00.

Gate fee- $10 per person per day ( if you are coming on Saturday it is $20). If you are just coming to practice and you leave by 3:00 your $20 will be refunded. If you are not staying for the race on Sunday you will have 30 minutes after the last moto to get your $10 back then we will be closing the gates for the night.

Kames Holeshot awards- we are going to do something a little different this weekend, these awards will go to the second moto winner instead of who gets the Holeshot.

TowerGal

PR Founding Father
We will also be using the Trackside Kiosk's for faster registration this weekend! Please make sure that you have your OMA number handy, because that is what you will be keying in for the kiosk registration!

John250

PR Founding Father
gonna try and make both days this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

John250

PR Founding Father
Thanks to the Malvern crew for a great weekend of racing. The crowd was disappointing. Weather was great, and the track prep was awesome. Sunday bikes ran before quads, and my son and I rode all 6 of our motos, loaded up and still made the 3 1/2 hour drive home to pull in the drive way at 6:15.

Those of you guys not coming out to the races, your missing out. Come on out and support these races, or we will have less tracks, and less races to race.

Tracks running practice on race days.......help out your other track operators and stop running practice on top of the races! More people might come out and give racing a try, or come back to racing. Don't use the cop out that they wont race any way.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Ton of fun, Nick has stepped up his racing, clearing bigger gaps and getting used to it. (first nigh race)
He is riding very well. Hit some slick stuff and went down a couple of times. he was not alone.

Hershey high sided pretty good yesterday. I will let him fill you in. smashed his hip really good. I have been texting him, he is really sore. Gonna live though.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Thanks to the Malvern crew for a great weekend of racing. The crowd was disappointing. Weather was great, and the track prep was awesome. Sunday bikes ran before quads, and my son and I rode all 6 of our motos, loaded up and still made the 3 1/2 hour drive home to pull in the drive way at 6:15.

Those of you guys not coming out to the races, your missing out. Come on out and support these races, or we will have less tracks, and less races to race.

Tracks running practice on race days.......help out your other track operators and stop running practice on top of the races! More people might come out and give racing a try, or come back to racing. Don't use the cop out that they wont race any way.

The one thing I was very disappointed in. Everywhere I went, everyone just threw their beer cans, garbage and stuff all over the place.
Someone pulled their black tank in the pits. ????? Whats up with that. that is no way to say thank you for busting your ass to give us a track and/or a race.

I filled up a garbage bag just picking up stuff around my area. (NOT MY STUFF, other litter)

Show some respect clean up your mess and a little more to keep it nice for the next time.

beamer315

PR Addict
I've never understood that issue people have with trash. What's so hard about cleaning up after yourself? It has to be a lack of respect taught to the youth of today. Not my kids. I catch them littering I light em up. Always try to leave the track a better place than when we show up.

hershey

PR Elite
Someone did that at the regional in NC. All the way through the pits. Drove right past us and other spectators. Nasty.

GoFar

PR Member
Ton of fun, Nick has stepped up his racing, clearing bigger gaps and getting used to it. (first nigh race)
He is riding very well. Hit some slick stuff and went down a couple of times. he was not alone.

Hershey high sided pretty good yesterday. I will let him fill you in. smashed his hip really good. I have been texting him, he is really sore. Gonna live though.
Nick was riding the corners on rails, very good! Bentley probably had one of his best lap times yesterday.
It was nice to have Nick in the mix with Bentley and Sam, really pushed both of them to want to do better and showed their weak spots. Why didn't he run the 2nd moto jr class?

Double D

PR Founding Father
Nick was riding the corners on rails, very good! Bentley probably had one of his best lap times yesterday.
It was nice to have Nick in the mix with Bentley and Sam, really pushed both of them to want to do better and showed their weak spots. Why didn't he run the 2nd moto jr class?
Thanks, we work on smooth and flowing.

I pulled the plug. He crashed on the last lap after the double double heading to the step up. He was just too tired. He was off the pace and couldn't hold on. No more night races and Sunday races in the same weekend. He was mad, but I did not want to see him get hurt.

Those 3 battled every practice, every moto, till 1:30 am. I dont know how they did it. it was after 2am when I hit the bed.

We will be at the battle too.