SOUTHWICK is back

trent56mx

PR Addict

Good to see the sand trap back in action and the Utah track out.

Bad news for the 450 boys, Roczen is real good in sand.

I'd like to see A Mart snag a moto win.

trent56mx

PR Addict
Beamer for a moto win!!
muscles.gif

He does look to be in good shape lately

JB_519

PR Addict
Tomac looking tough gapping everyone in moto 1 with no tear offs left !!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

ktrop251

PR Member
It wasn't John Dowd it was his son Ryan that raced..
I was wondering if that was the case. I just saw dowd in the listing and didn't really look at the overall results. Would have been cool to see him out there.. lol

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I was wondering if that was the case. I just saw dowd in the listing and didn't really look at the overall results. Would have been cool to see him out there.. lol

Once you become a promotor, racing your own national is frowned upon in those circles.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Is he the promoter for the wick? I remember watching him and doug Henry battle there. Henry on that 250 2 smoke hauling back in the day.
Him, Keith Johnson, and some other dude bought it and brought it back to life. Sounds like they have put a lot of time and money into it, that's how it got back on the schedule.

ktrop251

PR Member
Him, Keith Johnson, and some other dude bought it and brought it back to life. Sounds like they have put a lot of time and money into it, that's how it got back on the schedule.
I didn't know that. Pretty cool those guys took over and made a comeback. The track looked really good this weekend. Those guys definitely know how to run a national.

beamer315

PR Addict
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Let me tell you how awesome it was. They stuff one hell of a track into a very small among of space. Everyone was cool. John Dowd had a smile every time I saw him. Man does the surface change. And goes to show the skill set of the fast guys. First practice was 450s. Flat speedway. Marshall pulls a 2.11 on his 250 2 smoke. Theoretically this should be the best the track will be and fastest. Yeah well Eli showed us that was wrong. At the tracks roughest he was running several seconds under that. Great time. Saw a few Ohio peeps too. View attachment 52764View attachment 52765View attachment 52764View attachment 52765image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg