Last MX of the Year @ COCR October 23rd

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Gates open at 6am. Sign up at 7, practice at 8:30, and riders meeting and racing immediately after.

I'm not seeing much else on the calendar. Come give it a try and give me some constructive criticism that I can pass along.

I'm hearing there will be some track work done above and beyond the normal to prepare for this race. They have taken steps to secure equipment and the help to make this a good event. I cant wait to ride on a well prepped COCR. I would love to see it back to the old days of good racing and turnouts.

I'm hearing there will be some track work done above and beyond the normal to prepare for this race. They have taken steps to secure equipment and the help to make this a good event. I cant wait to ride on a well prepped COCR. I would love to see it back to the old days of good racing and turnouts.
Justin is correct.
Billy Demastry and Tony Mock will be working the track with the dozer. There will be nice prep, new water truck, a working tractor, and it's a contingency race! Saturday practice, then a pitbike race after practice. Race Sunday.

So never mind giving me constructive criticism, you can give it to Billy and Tony...lol.

Last edited:
My apologies to Billy, Tony, COCR and everyone else. I know better than to repost anything from Facebook. I don't know what I was thinking. That is why I don't have an account. It was all a misunderstanding.

On the other hand, mother nature has been kind so far, and there will be a tractor and dozer delivered tomorrow to start working the track. If the forecast is correct, should be really nice this weekend.

We was looking forward to coming back after a 4 year absence from racing at COCR. When we heard Billy, Tony and Levi was involved we was giving the track another chance, I know you can't build a perfect track in a weekend but this would be a step in the right direction, but the recent news they are not helping has changed our plans for this weekend. I really hope COCR gets it togather and brings the track to the way it was many years ago.

Last edited:
Understood, but is changing the track up in wet conditions really a good idea? It would have been ideal to change it about 4 weeks ago.
Since I got another bike about 3 weeks ago, I have seen the best track conditions ever, to the hard pack stuff it's been in the past. I have a good feeling that this weekend will be really nice. I choose to support it, rather than let another go away personally. I'll let you know how great/terrible it is after its over with. Then we can either eliminate another option, or talk about what could have been.

Last edited:
Anyone who is contemplating coming out tomorrow, should just go ahead and load up now. Track conditions should be fantastic, just like today. Here is my bike after riding practice today, and before washing it. They did a great job with the track!! Tacky red clay!

Back