Pymatuning CRA season opener April 2

PYMATUNINGMX

PR Addict
our first race of the 2017 season is Sunday April 2 . Sure hope the weather comes around , we had better weather in February. We WILL NOT be running the split format this year for bikes quads and pee wees like we did in 2016 but instead will go back to our format that was used before the 2016 season . Gates wil open at 8 am Sunday with practice starting at 9 and racing to begin after practice ends approx 90 minutes. Camping the nite before is welcome . We will update you on conditions as race day gets closer . Thank you for your support!

PYMATUNINGMX

PR Addict
Not as yet , we're afraid to tear it up yet with the rain that's in the forecast , the weather has really turned wet to do much until we can get closer to race day and make a call .

PYMATUNINGMX

PR Addict
We left the track alone so it's been sealed up since last winter , and good thing we did because that rain would of super soaked any new work and we wouldn't of been able to run . The sun finally came out around 5 today and I took a quick walk around it with a couple of racers that are here camping and you can walk and not get any mud sticking to your boots ,so I think it
Will rip up nice tomorrow and we should have way better conditions than I thought we were going to have ,tabletops will probably start to show dust with the forecast we have for Sunday by the time you eat your lunch ! Today's wind really did its job in helping to dry her out .