Oakland SX

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
Did anyone think the track was kind of sketchy? I felt like I was cheated out of a good Craig/Plessinger battle!

And........

Do gear reps bring riders gear to the races ready to go? I asked Seely about that last year and he said he wears whatever they bring him.

So whose idea was it to put Musquin in this crap???? That's embarrassing.....

Attachments

• thor-2018-pulse-kitn-combo-black-yellow.jpg
    thor-2018-pulse-kitn-combo-black-yellow.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 254
Did anyone think the track was kind of sketchy? I felt like I was cheated out of a good Craig/Plessinger battle!

And........

Do gear reps bring riders gear to the races ready to go? I asked Seely about that last year and he said he wears whatever they bring him.

His wife.

What a night. All around good stuff.

Crazy race... only reason track was sketchy was bc the soil was so soft and rutted. If i remember Seattle was the same way last year. Plessinger is a hell of a rider, the heart of a champion, the championship is won on your worst days, and i feel even though he won, physically was one of his worst.

Great racing in the 450’s too man. I liked this track a lot. Had an old school supercross feel, peaky with lots of jumps. I think that’s why Hill had such a good night. If you didn’t slow down the track could come up and bite you. I liked it personally.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I think I yelled at the tv in disgust more than excitement. I thought the track was a cool setup just hated all the ruts in the rhythm sections. Cheated us out of a good battle with Plessinger/Craig, and then the top 6 in the 450 class. Couldn't even watch Seely battle with anyone because he made 1 mistake and fell apart after that. Just wish it wouldn't have been so rutted because that had the potential to be the "best race" in Years!

Couple weeks ago I said Tomac was a head case, and i think it was Hershey who laughed at me. Tomac goes down with some slight contact by barcia. There was over 15 minutes left at this point. Tomac drops to 21st. So in 15 minutes plus 2 laps, Tomac, can only make up 6 positions?

He mental game was totally blown at that point and he rode the like a spud. With 7 minutes to go they even made the comment he was 17th. So from there he only picked off 2 more people.

I stand by my comments, this guy is a head case.

Anderson had some fire in his belly. And barcia has some wins in him yet. Confident and riding the best he ever has. Nice to see baggett get a good finish and maybe some momentum. And as I mentioned before the season, roczen has lost a little something he used to have. Totally understand it, but he does not have that balls out killer instinct that he had prior to the crash.

And........

Yes gear reps bring the gear to rides ready to go. I worked for Tucker rocky and was the gear rep for answer and msr. Riders never really got to pick out color or gear line. Most never cared about that kind of thing. As long as it was washed and gloves weren't to stiff. I never had to work with any pre Madonnas like Carmichael or Reed so it was fun.

Back