2018 Race Ohio

ck1racerx

PR Addict
9 weeks out from opening weekend. Just seen a post Parts Unlimited is giving away $10,000 in products to the series. Middletown Cycle giving away a bike again. 100%, FMF, Fly, Monkey Wrench and many more all helping out and watching the series closely.
Ride all 12 rounds and you win a free membership for 2019. Win points in two classes and you get a “Gold Pass” where you get you first class for FREE for the entire series in 2019. Wow. Think of that. Free membership and free entry. Pretty sure I have never seen that as a prize before.
Never been a fan of points racing locally but with a limited number of events and all the awards, I may just have to try this year.
Now to find out about track changes / upgrades.

Getting pumped. Have to get out of this house

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Over the past few years I have been VERY truthful about how I felt about Treaty. 2017 they had a whole new track and it is pretty good. A few more tweaks are needed but they are going in the right direction and really trying
Dirt Country is making some changes to slow things down. The dirt and prep has been amazing last 3 years.
DMC also stepped it up last year with a new track. Prep has been a million times better than in years past.
Racing in the area is back. And it turned around fast. Proving the riders were just waiting for the tracks to get in the game.
Now if we can just a Saturday night track....

Nickclay17

PR Member
If only Buckeye could have gotten Chilli to be part of their series. Regardless, any southern Ohio race beats driving 3.5 hours to Malvern or 5 hours to TV Land.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

663dad

PR Addict
Lol....part of the BS
That's right part of the Buckeye Series and Triple Crown, No membership required for the triple crown races, we will count points for both races towards the end of the year awards. See you at the races.

Last edited:

hershey

PR Elite
That's right part of the Buckeye Series and Triple Crown, No membership required for the triple crown races, we will count points for both races towards the end of the year awards. See you at the races.

I know, I was making a joke about the BS.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Blue bikes paying well this year. Seven events in the series.
And every track in the series gets it

Attachments

• AMA Ohio Buckeye Series.pdf
    54.3 KB · Views: 406

MX_Implements

PR Addict
Blue bikes paying well this year. Seven events in the series.
And every track in the series gets it

Unless they've changed their rules, you could only get one class payout per bike you registered. Plus Yamaha looks for ways not to pay. In 2014 I got screwed out of $900 because results were sent in incorrectly.

John250

PR Founding Father
Unless they've changed their rules, you could only get one class payout per bike you registered. Plus Yamaha looks for ways not to pay. In 2014 I got screwed out of $900 because results were sent in incorrectly.
I have not taken the time to look into it, but I still think there is no way Matthew was paid all the money for schoolboy or C class. He sould have been paid on one of the other at almost all the races that paid. I am assuming since he has two eligible bikes this season, he can be paid on both, correct? How does Yamaha know if its one bike or two?

663dad

PR Addict
[
I have not taken the time to look into it, but I still think there is no way Matthew was paid all the money for schoolboy or C class. He sould have been paid on one of the other at almost all the races that paid. I am assuming since he has two eligible bikes this season, he can be paid on both, correct? How does Yamaha know if its one bike or two?
How are all the other colors paying?
The factory pay out is based on the amount of riders on the gate I believe Kawasaki requires 6 riders per class. The one or two bikes question ,is you have to have a current vin number for each bike you race.
Rogers365 this will be posted in the next week two weeks.