COCR Open Practice March 31st

Ron505

PR Founding Father
We are planning to have an open practice at the end of March. So dust off your steed, and come out and enjoy the beginning of the outdoor season with us.

11-4 $20

Reactions: k01

catchem

PR Member
I was hoping to check out your track tomorrow. I will be traveling 5hrs to get to your track. Please let me know the condition of your track.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Track should tack up good!

Attachments

• 20180331_102028.jpg
    20180331_102028.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 161

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Glad to be cleaning all this red clay off my bike. COCR was mint today, ruts, breaking bumps, fun jumps, ran nice long sessions when they needed to. Weather was primo too. Took a break to fix up some ruts with the dozer, AND they had FLAGGERS for practice which is always good peace of mind for riders. So thanks to COCR, worth the drive and I’ll be back soon! Y’all missed out if you stayed home!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Last edited:

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Thanks for the kind words Jack! Like I said, it's not sand, but it can take a lot of rain and still turn out good and tacky.

We may be adding sand and mulch soon.

Next practice is a two day April 14-15.

We're always open to feedback to make it better.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Our thoughts and prayers are with the couple that had to take a ride out this afternoon.
Please let us know how you are doing when you can.
God bless.

Last edited:
Reactions: k01

jj584

PR Addict
I'll try to get the GP track prepped for the next open practice too.
I don’t know if you saw my other post in my thread but please thank everybody for us. We got there late and the way things shook out with the wrecks and sessions we had limited laps. You guys stayed open late after the life flight. We had a great time and that extra meant the world to my boy and he thought it was awesome. Long drive but we’re going to have to come back!

Ron505

PR Founding Father
I don’t know if you saw my other post in my thread but please thank everybody for us. We got there late and the way things shook out with the wrecks and sessions we had limited laps. You guys stayed open late after the life flight. We had a great time and that extra meant the world to my boy and he thought it was awesome. Long drive but we’re going to have to come back!
Great to hear that! Thanks for coming, and see you again soon!